The Impeachment Thread

Hillary isn’t a guy and no I’d never vote for her.
"The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again," New York Attorney General Letitia James, whose office filed the case, said in a statement. "The court's decision, together with the settlements we negotiated, are a major victory in our efforts to protect charitable assets and hold accountable those who would abuse charities for personal gain."

Judge Says Trump Must Pay $2 Million Over Misuse Of Foundation Funds

Reactions: BowlBrother85
It takes a special kind of scumbag to hold a fundraiser for veterans and then use the money for campaign purposes

Taking tax payer money to set up a slush fund takes special people also is my point . Those are actual dollars from all Americans including vets .

Maybe I’m totally ignorant of social media customs and I’m perfectly ok being so but I don’t get why this is a big deal and don’t like how people are making assumptions this guy is some pervert just because he liked some videos that include young girls. He may know some of them, some could be kids of his friends, he may just like their story, there are multiple reasons he could have liked the videos that include no perverted intentions or thoughts. I’m assuming this is akin to liking posts on here. If he were doing this as a pervert then I actually think he wouldn’t like them as that is a public message of his approval. He would likely stay secret about watching them if he had bad intentions. Maybe I’m in the minority but we are in no position to judge this man or throw around horrible accusations based on him liking a video like this.
That is a very mature and thoughtful post... and I also gave you a 'like'. I promise that my intentions are pure and it's not because I want to see you naked.

What I said was the witness loses he’s credibility when he changes his testimony . This isn’t something that’s debatable , it’s just common knowledge . You can’t say “ trust me I’m telling you the truth , then come back and say ok I lied but trust me this time because .. I’m telling you the truth “

If you’re saying that’s just a random statement that had nothing to do with Sondland, then sure.

As applied to Sondland, the statement is not applicable because it fails to adequately consider other witnesses who have corroborated his amended testimony and fails to acknowledge the effects of each statement on his personal interests.

Since you were responding in a conversation about Sondland, I assumed you were talking about him.

Taking tax payer money to set up a slush fund takes special people also is my point . Those are actual dollars from all Americans including vets .
Oh I can’t stand congress either. But trump isn’t exactly interested in decreasing spending. Essentially Trump is the exact thing as what he railed against. He is the “swamp.”

If you’re saying that’s just a random statement that had nothing to do with Sondland, then sure.

As applied to Sondland, the statement is not applicable because it fails to adequately consider other witnesses who have corroborated his amended testimony and fails to acknowledge the effects of each statement on his personal interests.

Since you were responding in a conversation about Sondland, I assumed you were talking about him.

Come on counselor, don’t over complicate what I’ve said now 3 times ... let’s use the KISS method and just take my statement for what it is .

Reactions: BigOrangeD

I think you meant his amended statement corroborates other hearsay witnesses. Too bad it wasn't the other way around or it may have just been relevant and credible.

It's all BS. It's a coup. They're all working together. Look what's coming down the pike. Many of these DIMs know their goose is cooked. They are desperate.
This is what all you never Tumper Haters fail to see or acknowledge. There is a reason why they are so desperate to get Trump and it has nothing to do with him being corrupt. It's them that are corrupt.
DiGenova: FISA report will be explosive

Oh I can’t stand congress either. But trump isn’t exactly interested in decreasing spending. Essentially Trump is the exact thing as what he railed against. He is the “swamp.”

I agree he is . That’s something else that has always amazed me , no matter what they go in saying they all change once they get in . My theory has always been that they are pulled in so many directions by so many groups and individuals they just don’t bother trying what they set out to do . That’s also why I think they get those grey hairs .

Come on counselor, don’t over complicate what I’ve said now 3 times ... let’s use the KISS method and just take my statement for what it is .
Not gonna pretend to know what you were talking about better than you do, but here’s the quote.

I know what updated meant and that’s why I laughed , he said one thing then changed it . Just like that .... there went his credibility.

I agree he is . That’s something else that has always amazed me , no matter what they go in saying they all change once they get in . My theory has always been that they are pulled in so many directions by so many groups and individuals they just don’t bother trying what they set out to do . That’s also why I think they get those grey hairs .
Agree. Spending cannot be curved much by a President since the House Controls the money. If Trump were to veto all spending, he would not last long in DC. He is keeping promises on the Wall and the Courts and some other small things.

They can have knowledge of such things based on much more than just a direct personal conversation with Trump.

You may not like the restrictions because they prevent attempts to derail the process with a bunch of irrelevant crap. But they are entirely reasonable for that very reason.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Agree. Spending cannot be curved much by a President since the House Controls the money. If Trump were to veto all spending, he would not last long in DC. He is keeping promises on the Wall and the Courts and some other small things.

i actually feel sorry for them regardless of party with everyone trying to pull them in different directions 24/7. I would lose it and blow a gasket .

You mean Mexico is paying for it now? I thought he had pulled funds away from the Pentagon?

Reactions: zeppelin128
It's all BS. It's a coup. They're all working together. Look what's coming down the pike. Many of these DIMs know their goose is cooked. They are desperate.
This is what all you never Tumper Haters fail to see or acknowledge. There is a reason why they are so desperate to get Trump and it has nothing to do with him being corrupt. It's them that are corrupt.
DiGenova: FISA report will be explosive

Those clowns will be in jail along with Rudy, Parnas and Firtash.

But go ahead, hitch your wagon.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Biden commits a crime and it gets assigned to Trump.

OB commits crimes and they get assigned to Trump.

Hillary is hoping to assign her issues with Benghazi to Trump.

You Dems are off the rails.

VN Store

Back