The Impeachment Thread

Pelosi and Schitt doesn't care about all that Constitution stuff why would you.....they're your dear leaders.
The Dim leadership group has turned into communist traitors to this Country. Trying to undue a fair election that they can't except and cry everyday that they don't have that power that he has in the Oval Office. Yeah buddy, that's someone only stupid fools will follow right to hell.

It sounds like you believe Pelosi and Schiff have done something outside the constitution. I don't see where they have. You also evidently don't believe the President hasn't done anything wrong. Well, I believe he probably has and I'm glad they are doing what the constitution compels them to do. BTW even if they were Communists, which they are not, it would be within their rights and not treasonous.

Would love to be a fly on the wall when Pelosi pulls Shifty into her office.....I'm sure with just like the Russian Collusion hoax that he told her this was a slam dunk...over 3 months later and they are moving on from the transcript and quid pro quo to bribery and extortion for a meeting lol.. all the while the Ukrainians got their money without having to do anything....in the end though this is on Pelosi...she wanted to hold in to that gavel that AOC and the justice Dems were trying to wrestle away from her

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Would love to be a fly on the wall when Pelosi pulls Shifty into her office.....I'm sure with just like the Russian Collusion hoax that he told her this was a slam dunk...over 3 months later and they are moving on from the transcript and quid pro quo to bribery and extortion for a meeting lol.. all the while the Ukrainians got their money without having to do anything....in the end though this is on Pelosi...she wanted to hold in to that gavel that AOC and the justice Dems were trying to wrestle away from her
I see the propaganda has worked on you. Kudos to the republicans.

It sounds like you believe Pelosi and Schiff have done something outside the constitution. I don't see where they have. You also evidently don't believe the President hasn't done anything wrong. Well, I believe he probably has and I'm glad they are doing what the constitution compels them to do. BTW even if they were Communists, which they are not, it would be within their rights and not treasonous.
Your side literally will justify anything so long as it opposes Trump.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Liberal Piers Morgan: In One Brutally Ballsy Talk-Show Appearance, Donald Trump, Jr. Gave Us a Stunning ‘The View’ of Barefaced Lying Liberal Celebrity Hypocrisy — And It Wasn’t a Pretty Sight
Even before Donald Trump Jr. appeared on The View yesterday, liberal celebrities were howling their fury.
Will and Grace actress Debra Messing, who hasn't stopped hysterically raging about all things Trump for the past four years, was incensed the President's son was even allowed to go on at all.
'Why would you bring him on?' she tweeted the ABC show's Twitter account. 'You trying to be 'balanced'?'
You could almost feel the bile laced all over her lips as she spat out the dreaded b-word.
Nobody's allowed to be 'balanced' about President Trump any more.
For vehement anti-Trumpers like Ms Messing only extremely UN-balanced hyper-partisan hatred and revulsion is acceptable.
'He and his family have assaulted our country,' Messing continued, 'our democracy, our environment, our national security, moral compass. Very very disappointing and irresponsible decision.'

Reactions: VolnJC

"'He and his family have assaulted our country,' Messing continued, 'our democracy, our environment, our national security, moral compass. Very very disappointing and irresponsible decision.'"

Yep. Ms. Messing's statement is 100% accurate, and her hate of Mr. Trump is shared by many. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: tvolsfan
"'He and his family have assaulted our country,' Messing continued, 'our democracy, our environment, our national security, moral compass. Very very disappointing and irresponsible decision.'"

Yep. Ms. Messing's statement is 100% accurate. Thanks for posting.
....and you have been driven completely insane.

Yep. Ms. Messing's statement is 100% accurate, and her hate of Mr. Trump is shared by many. Thanks for posting.
Exhibit A of end stage TDS

c6900e41-c7d1-45b7-8e7c-f6256ffbd82e.jpg

VN Store

Back