The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

dems have been doing this for years...Clinton foundation etc..

===================

JOSH DUNLAP
@JDunlap1974

🚨🚨 BREAKING: New investigation reveals Fani Willis was involved in a multi-state election fraud & money laundering enterprise

The investigators identified in the Fani Willis campaign finance report 222 contributions to her campaign that had ZERO donor information. Many of the donors were out-of-state elderly people.

When contacted about making campaign contributions to Fani Willis, one of the elderly people on the list stated that she had never made a single campaign finance contribution to her campaign.

Deanna Hodson
@deanna_hodson

It's an ActBlue organized scam using phony e-donors.

I hope more are uncovered.

Both are unfit for the job. Both are dementia candidates but I am sure someone will defend and cast doubt about their own candidate choice. How do you not know that you are in AZ and think you are in Texas. The subject of dementia is very much a wash.

Trump has multiple convictions--an adjudicated rapist, twice guilty of defamation; guilty of major bank fraud; guilty of felon campaign
records fraud; multiple additional indictments and trials, and a long history of serious corruption and malfeasance. He was twice impeached--and he is an ex-president who has a continuous boner for America's chief enemy and a war criminal, and he likes other autocrats more than our allies--oh, my. He committed fraud to avoid military service. He's been married three times--all to immigrants that he otherwise hates. He's cheated on his wives. I could go on and on...Upwards of 20 people associated with his campaigns or administration are either convicted felons or have had their law licenses revoked or are facing disbarment or are in other legal and financial peril. Some 200 people involved in the Jan.6 Hillbilly attack on the U.S. capitol have been convicted. Three or four police officers are dead because of Trump--fact. Practically EVERY person associated with his previous administration has spoken out against him and said publicly that he's completely unfit for any public office--much less the presidency--including his once lapdog loyal vice president and his chief of staff.

And this is the man whom the Earls believe will "make America great"? Maybe the slogan should be that he'll "make America like Russia"---a loser country that's essentially a backward, mafia-run gas station.

Oh, my! I mean, this isn't even a close call, gang! MAGA walk around with their heads up their backsides Their response to all of the above--and more--is that it's all someone else's fault. Oh, my! Charlie Manson is still in prison: Maybe the Earls should start a campaign to get him on the ticket.

Trump hush money trial judge Juan Merchan warns parties of incriminating Facebook comment the day before the verdict​

The guilty verdict in Trump's hush money trial was thrown into jeopardy on Friday when the judge warned of an incriminating post from a user claiming they made contact with a juror the day before the verdict.

Judge Juan Merchan sparked speculation of potential mistrial when he sent a letter to the prosecution and defense attorneys about the message that read: 'My cousin is a juror and says Trump is getting convicted [heart emoji] Thank you folks for all your had work!!!!'

It raises questions about whether one of the jurors did in fact discuss the case with others when they were not allowed to.

If that were the case, it could be grounds for a mistrial.

Y'all take this Judge for a fool. This post was vetted before he released the information. He had an obligation to report it to both parties, but he knew all the information about the post before he did and more than likely it is 100% false. I feel sorry for the guy, more than likely a chump and now he is chum in the water. Call it a mistrial and put Trump back in court the damage has already been done. More clicks for the media following the rabbit around the tree.

Will u share how you are centrist? What polices are on each end of your political spectrum and which are in the middle?
Hopefully you have looked it up and I am comfortable with it. Extremes are on each end of the Political spectrum. Tell me what you consider to be a Centrist because if you have to ask I assume you do not know. This govt needs to be totally governed from the middle not the extremes. I don't have time to educate you and all you will do is contradict. Figure it out. Service to this country first no place for individualistic politics.

Reactions: McDad
Y'all take this Judge for a fool. This post was vetted before he released the information. He had an obligation to report it to both parties, but he knew all the information about the post before he did and more than likely it is 100% false. I feel sorry for the guy, more than likely a chump and now he is chum in the water. Call it a mistrial and put Trump back in court the damage has already been done. More clicks for the media following the rabbit around the tree.
This make your day? LOL ... Triggered are you? It'll be okay, Nancy.

VN Store

Back