The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

As long as we keep our drug policy Mexican cartels will have the money to prop up the economy.
Not sure they care that much about any economy except the drug economy. A case could be make that a weakened Mexican economy just plays to their favor.

I have no idea what percentage of Mexico's economy is attributed to drug money and if the percentage is significant enough to prop it up.

It’s enough for the people with guns to live large and keep the peasants down.

Both are unfit for the job. Both are dementia candidates but I am sure someone will defend and cast doubt about their own candidate choice. How do you not know that you are in AZ and think you are in Texas. The subject of dementia is very much a wash.
Eh, Trump is no spring chicken, and an idiot. But I don’t remember the last time he had to be walked off the stage.

I realize the Democrats desperately want to portray the two of them as equally diminished, but that’s a false equivalency, and quite apparent to anyone that simply watches them.

Last edited:
Both are unfit for the job. Both are dementia candidates but I am sure someone will defend and cast doubt about their own candidate choice. How do you not know that you are in AZ and think you are in Texas. The subject of dementia is very much a wash.

This is an obvious lie if you watch the video. Your a lost cause when you believe Turbo's tweets.

Will u share how you are centrist? What polices are on each end of your political spectrum and which are in the middle?

I'm not buying it. If you look at the post history, there isn't a thing about what Biden is doing wrong. Only a comment to throw readers off when challenged on the Trump hate i.e. "they're both bad" then moves on. You won't find recent posting history in any of the other significant topics. The border, inflation, foreign policy, crime, abortion, 2nd amendment, or even a comment about obvious lawfare even when you don't like Trump.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Eh, Trump is no spring chicken, and an idiot. But I don’t remember the last time he had to be walked off the stage.

I realize the Democrats desperately want to portray the two of them as equally diminished, but that’s a false equivalency, and quite apparent to anyone that simply watches them.

I agree that Joe is far more gone than trump at this point but they are honestly both too old and lost to to legitimate candidates. Trump's speeches used to be somewhat followable if ridiculous but he's making biden-esque gaffes with more and more frequency. How the hell did we end up with these two geriatric life insurance policies

There were at least 13 reversible errors in Trump’s recent conviction. This is the most glaring.

1. The Sixth Amendment to the federal Constitution and Article III, §16 of the New York Constitution require that a defendant receive adequate notice of the crimes being charged so that he can prepare a defense. Waiting until the last hours of a case, after the defense has rested, or has no further right to speak to the jury, cannot satisfy this fundamental protection..

Reactions: norrislakevol
For some reason, honest judge merchan left out the comment - “Thank you for all your hard against the MAGA crazies! ...

I'm not buying it. If you look at the post history, there isn't a thing about what Biden is doing wrong. Only a comment to throw readers off when challenged on the Trump hate i.e. "they're both bad" then moves on. You won't find recent posting history in any of the other significant topics. The border, inflation, foreign policy, crime, abortion, 2nd amendment, or even a comment about obvious lawfare even when you don't like Trump.
Glad you wasted your going through my post history to form an option. Trump and Biden are both unfit. Democrats and Republicans are letting the extremes control their parties, both parties are Passive Aggressive. I guess I could say you are tribal and brainwashed if you support Trump or Biden.

The Republican party is split between MAGA and what some call RINOs. The Democratics are better under control at the moment, but the Democrats have just as many issues. So why support either party when the baggage is bad.

Trump is what most think he is, Biden is as well. In the past, party leadership has been able to control, correct and cover up the flaws of their candidates, leaders. Trump speaks gibberish, no platform, has not delivered and can't unit. He is a self serving, a narcissistic, egotistical, self promoting fool, lawbreaking, rambling old fool, with no platform and flips and flops on his issue.
Health wise I am surprised he is still alive.

In Contrast, Biden is too old and a rambling old fool. Trump did everything he is accused of doing and so did Biden. Difference is you buy into it, to the Trump lies vs the Biden lies, I don't.

When you have two dysfunctional parties, the government is dysfunctional. Government should function from the Center not the Extremes. You pay taxes do you think your taxpayer's $$$$ are going to good use? No. Don't blame it on one party, blame it on both because they are functioning at an elementary school level in Congress and definitely not serving the taxpayers.

You support Trump? You support Biden? That's fine. I don't care, but if you feel you have to analysis to discredit an individual poster because they disagree with you/party/beliefs then you really are weak minded, immature, and have really nothing to go on. I understand the back and forth on this site, but you can't really size someone up on a forum msg board. I laugh at those that do. But basically it is all just intentional misinformation to deceive the voter of which builds emotions, chaos and misbranding. It is called politics. I can call any things posted here a lie and gain traction even though it is true. None of it's verified, some of it is common sense, and some of it is written law, some is Religious based and most of it is opinions and theory. 90% of it opinion without any basis.

I am not concerned about what Trump has done in the past, what worries me is what future Trump will do. Look ahead not your past. The same can be said for Biden, but there is a difference in the end result. The mark of a politician is to tell the people what they want to hear and then do what you want.

I agree that Joe is far more gone than trump at this point but they are honestly both too old and lost to to legitimate candidates. Trump's speeches used to be somewhat followable if ridiculous but he's making biden-esque gaffes with more and more frequency. How the hell did we end up with these two geriatric life insurance policies
They are both 100% too old for the job.

Have we had a tough exchange in the past? If so, I hope you will overlook that and share. I asked because I am genuinely curious. I am I'll equipped to figure your opinions out without insight.

Centrism, to me, seems to be a little different depending on the centrist. Example would be one centrist is fiscally conservative but socially moderate where another centrist may be socially conservative but fiscally moderate.

I don't have a party or candidate who shares my views on governance.

Consider my request. It is genuine.
This country was designed to be governed from the middle. It was also designed to meet a certain minimum standard in doing so. It was not solely designed for a two party system but it evolved into basically we have today. Conservative vs Liberal. I support both views from both sides on certain issues, abortion is a great example. There should be a compromise that meets a standard.

Should woman have a right to make their own decisions regarding their health or should the Govt do it? You will never bring an unwanted child into this world, so there is the other side of it.
Will taxpayers dollars spent to provide an education, medical support, house and feed those children who are abandoned. Overpopulation and dollars spent. But yet we talk about the deficit spending?
Is there a happy medium sure there is adjust the weeks for abortion vs taking it to a failed solution. Compromise that requires both parties to vote. Find a better answer in the middle. When legal enters the picture it becomes complicated. When you spend time tracking if Betty Sue crossed state lines you are wasting $$$$ taxpayer's $$$$$ what a mess.
Do I support abortion no?
Do I support taking away a woman's rights to chose. No
Do I think the Govt needs to be involved in the process of regulation and prosecution? No
Do I think it is a waste of Taxpayers $$$$. Yes at present and it the future.

I guess if it is the only two choices we have then who do you want making Nuclear type decisions without provocation.

There were at least 13 reversible errors in Trump’s recent conviction. This is the most glaring.

1. The Sixth Amendment to the federal Constitution and Article III, §16 of the New York Constitution require that a defendant receive adequate notice of the crimes being charged so that he can prepare a defense. Waiting until the last hours of a case, after the defense has rested, or has no further right to speak to the jury, cannot satisfy this fundamental protection..

Notice of the other crimes was given in November 2023 and the state’s explanation of how that element works in New York also appears in the same filing. Starts on page 22.

This country was designed to be governed from the middle. It was also designed to meet a certain minimum standard in doing so. It was not solely designed for a two party system but it evolved into basically we have today. Conservative vs Liberal. I support both views from both sides on certain issues, abortion is a great example. There should be a compromise that meets a standard.

Should woman have a right to make their own decisions regarding their health or should the Govt do it? You will never bring an unwanted child into this world, so there is the other side of it.
Will taxpayers dollars spent to provide an education, medical support, house and feed those children who are abandoned. Overpopulation and dollars spent. But yet we talk about the deficit spending?
Is there a happy medium sure there is adjust the weeks for abortion vs taking it to a failed solution. Compromise that requires both parties to vote. Find a better answer in the middle. When legal enters the picture it becomes complicated. When you spend time tracking if Betty Sue crossed state lines you are wasting $$$$ taxpayer's $$$$$ what a mess.
Do I support abortion no?
Do I support taking away a woman's rights to chose. No
Do I think the Govt needs to be involved in the process of regulation and prosecution? No
Do I think it is a waste of Taxpayers $$$$. Yes at present and it the future.

This country wasn’t designed to be governed from DC.

This country wasn’t designed to be governed from DC.
Your right about that but I guess you are comfortable with all the states being foreign countries and supporting themselves.

In DC each state has representatives there to voice their needs. Elected officials sorry but that has been going on for years.

You are right not in DC at first, Philadelphia originally. Moved to DC.

This country was designed to be governed in DC. For you to say it wasn't was not very smart.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back