The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Glad you wasted your going through my post history to form an option. Trump and Biden are both unfit. Democrats and Republicans are letting the extremes control their parties, both parties are Passive Aggressive. I guess I could say you are tribal and brainwashed if you support Trump or Biden.

The Republican party is split between MAGA and what some call RINOs. The Democratics are better under control at the moment, but the Democrats have just as many issues. So why support either party when the baggage is bad.

Trump is what most think he is, Biden is as well. In the past, party leadership has been able to control, correct and cover up the flaws of their candidates, leaders. Trump speaks gibberish, no platform, has not delivered and can't unit. He is a self serving, a narcissistic, egotistical, self promoting fool, lawbreaking, rambling old fool, with no platform and flips and flops on his issue.
Health wise I am surprised he is still alive.

In Contrast, Biden is too old and a rambling old fool. Trump did everything he is accused of doing and so did Biden. Difference is you buy into it, to the Trump lies vs the Biden lies, I don't.

When you have two dysfunctional parties, the government is dysfunctional. Government should function from the Center not the Extremes. You pay taxes do you think your taxpayer's $$$$ are going to good use? No. Don't blame it on one party, blame it on both because they are functioning at an elementary school level in Congress and definitely not serving the taxpayers.

You support Trump? You support Biden? That's fine. I don't care, but if you feel you have to analysis to discredit an individual poster because they disagree with you/party/beliefs then you really are weak minded, immature, and have really nothing to go on. I understand the back and forth on this site, but you can't really size someone up on a forum msg board. I laugh at those that do. But basically it is all just intentional misinformation to deceive the voter of which builds emotions, chaos and misbranding. It is called politics. I can call any things posted here a lie and gain traction even though it is true. None of it's verified, some of it is common sense, and some of it is written law, some is Religious based and most of it is opinions and theory. 90% of it opinion without any basis.

I am not concerned about what Trump has done in the past, what worries me is what future Trump will do. Look ahead not your past. The same can be said for Biden, but there is a difference in the end result. The mark of a politician is to tell the people what they want to hear and then do what you want.
The middle is the problem. The middle gives us “ bipartisan” forever wars, unpayable national debt, massive deficit spending, social security, medicare, expanding bureaucracy, etc. The country was designed to be run from state capitals, not some nebulous “center”.

Reactions: StarRaider
The middle is the problem. The middle gives us “ bipartisan” forever wars, unpayable national debt, massive deficit spending, social security, medicare, expanding bureaucracy, etc. The country was designed to be run from state capitals, not some nebulous “center”.
Centralized controlled government is another name for communism

Not governing from the middle is the problem. The extremes of the AOCs, MTGs and others stirring crap up is the problem. MAGA does not want compromise and neither do certain factions of the Democrats. It is a my way or highway mentality that has gotten us into this mess. In a split congress of this nature you are never going to get anything accomplished.
Fear, greed, security, lies and social media generated the mess we have today.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Trump is what most think he is, Biden is as well. In the past, party leadership has been able to control, correct and cover up the flaws of their candidates, leaders. Trump speaks gibberish, no platform, has not delivered and can't unit. He is a self serving, a narcissistic, egotistical, self promoting fool, lawbreaking, rambling old fool, with no platform and flips and flops on his issue.

In Contrast, Biden is too old and a rambling old fool. Trump did everything he is accused of doing and so did Biden. Difference is you buy into it, to the Trump lies vs the Biden lies, I don't.
@Sudden Impact
This is why no one believes you are centrist. You can not even fairly view both candidates. 1 sentence about Biden, ignoring gaffs bad policies, racist comments, Laptop, diary..but you'll layout all negatives against Trump..1 sentence on Biden then back to Trump..just stop trying to be something your obviously not.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Glad you wasted your going through my post history to form an option. Trump and Biden are both unfit. Democrats and Republicans are letting the extremes control their parties, both parties are Passive Aggressive. I guess I could say you are tribal and brainwashed if you support Trump or Biden.

The Republican party is split between MAGA and what some call RINOs. The Democratics are better under control at the moment, but the Democrats have just as many issues. So why support either party when the baggage is bad.

When you have two dysfunctional parties, the government is dysfunctional. Government should function from the Center not the Extremes. You pay taxes do you think your taxpayer's $$$$ are going to good use? No. Don't blame it on one party, blame it on both because they are functioning at an elementary school level in Congress and definitely not serving the taxpayers.

You support Trump? You support Biden? That's fine. I don't care, but if you feel you have to analysis to discredit an individual poster because they disagree with you/party/beliefs then you really are weak minded, immature, and have really nothing to go on. I understand the back and forth on this site, but you can't really size someone up on a forum msg board. I laugh at those that do. But basically it is all just intentional misinformation to deceive the voter of which builds emotions, chaos and misbranding. It is called politics. I can call any things posted here a lie and gain traction even though it is true. None of it's verified, some of it is common sense, and some of it is written law, some is Religious based and most of it is opinions and theory. 90% of it opinion without any basis.

I am not concerned about what Trump has done in the past, what worries me is what future Trump will do. Look ahead not your past. The same can be said for Biden, but there is a difference in the end result. The mark of a politician is to tell the people what they want to hear and then do what you want.

Again no policy. All emotion. This post did nothing to prove you're nothing more than a center left voter at best. A democrat voter who is waffling on voting for Biden. Take the names off the posts and you sound like BB85.

Not governing from the middle is the problem. The extremes of the AOCs, MTGs and others stirring crap up is the problem. MAGA does not want compromise and neither do certain factions of the Democrats. It is a my way or highway mentality that has gotten us into this mess. In a split congress of this nature you are never going to get anything accomplished.
Fear, greed, security, lies and social media generated the mess we have today.
The AOSs and MTGs don’t govern. They just mouth off and get clicks. The middle has brought us bankruptcy, war and 35 trillion in debt. The things that get “accomplished” are usually bipartisan and destructive.

Reactions: StarRaider
Centralized controlled government is another name for communism
You are getting into the control of it and then spitting out some emotional garbage based on a simple post and response. I don't know how old you are but what is the point of having Congress. You treat this like the President is the "Pope" and DC is "Vatican City".
It appears in your eyes we have no need for the 3 Branches of Government. Not anywhere close to Communism.

Again no policy. All emotion. This post did nothing to prove you're nothing more than a center left voter at best. A democrat voter who is waffling on voting for Biden. Take the names off the posts and you sound like BB85.
You don't know when to let it go. You are a big puff of wind and childlike. No response will satisfy your desire. Keep talking.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
The AOSs and MTGs don’t govern. They just mouth off and get clicks. The middle has brought us bankruptcy, war and 35 trillion in debt. The things that get “accomplished” are usually bipartisan and destructive.
Nothing has been accomplished since 2005 in Congress is what you don't get.

Ha! That didn’t take long to shoot down.
There are some smart, non-trumpy people still talking about the “another crime” thing. Enough that it makes me second guess myself, but the state’s brief fits with my own research.

At this point, I’m reasonably certain that there’s no existing particularized pleading requirement and no unanimity requirement on that issue. Giving notice in discovery and the November filing seems like it would cover the due process issues.

@Sudden Impact
This is why no one believes you are centrist. You can not even fairly view both candidates. 1 sentence about Biden, ignoring gaffs bad policies, racist comments, Laptop, diary..but you'll layout all negatives against Trump..1 sentence on Biden then back to Trump..just stop trying to be something your obviously not.

You should've used quotes. If I didn't know the first two paragraphs were from @Sudden Impact I would've thought you wrote it.

Reactions: whodeycin85

Notice of the other crimes was given in November 2023 and the state’s explanation of how that element works in New York also appears in the same filing. Starts on page 22.

#4 is blatantly false as well since the DEFENSE introduced the 1099 the Trump Organization with the IRS....

#13 is false as well as multiple people testified Cohen did not perform services in 2017...

Your right about that but I guess you are comfortable with all the states being foreign countries and supporting themselves.

In DC each state has representatives there to voice their needs. Elected officials sorry but that has been going on for years.

You are right not in DC at first, Philadelphia originally. Moved to DC.

This country was designed to be governed in DC. For you to say it wasn't was not very smart.

Buddy you have no room to call anyone “not very smart”. Yes our country was designed for the states to govern themselves individually under the rules of the constitution and for the federal government to arbitrate disputes between them and handle foreign policy. We were never supposed to have a strong central government.

You don't know when to let it go. You are a big puff of wind and childlike. No response will satisfy your desire. Keep talking.

Yes, I am trying to out you as a fake conservative. Maybe I'm mis-characterizing you as a conservative. Perhaps you are only a moderate. You use that like @WoodsmanVol.

Conservatives are normally pragmatic and traditionalists.

Libertarians like freedom and small government.

The left is everything else. There is no basic tenant besides big government, collectivism, and control.

You have bought into Trump as a criminal, more so than any politician in DC. You've bought many of the Trumped up charges. Of all the things going on domestically and abroad, this appears your #1 priority. When given a chance to explain what makes you a centralist, abortion is the first item you mention.

Perhaps you really need to figure out who you are?

@Sudden Impact
I wrote Biden off when he was elected, no need to beat a dead horse to death. We knew what we were getting and the Kamala Harris thing was what it was a gimmick. Sorry you did not see that in my post. I felt he was unfit from day one. Jan 6 and the Classified Documents validated my views regarding Trump.

So here we sit with two worthless Candidates that are not qualified to run a Children's Daycare Center..

Notice of the other crimes was given in November 2023 and the state’s explanation of how that element works in New York also appears in the same filing. Starts on page 22.

#12 is blatantly false as well. Cohen's payment to RedFinch was clear campaign finance contribution and was to be reported before election....

Yes, I am trying to out you as a fake conservative. Maybe I'm mis-characterizing you as a conservative. Perhaps you are only a moderate. You use that like @WoodsmanVol.

Conservatives are normally pragmatic and traditionalists.

Libertarians like freedom and small government.

The left is everything else. There is no basic tenant besides big government, collectivism, and control.

You have bought into Trump as a criminal, more so than any politician in DC. You've bought many of the Trumped up charges. Of all the things going on domestically and abroad, this appears your #1 priority. When given a chance to explain what makes you a centralist, abortion is the first item you mention.

Perhaps you really need to figure out who you are?
The reason I didn't want to get into this conversation is because of people like you on the board.
It accomplishes nothing, wastes board space, a game of I gotcha you and the lack of desire to divulge personal information. You have spent more than enough time trying to achieve nothing. It is your opinion, you are hard headed refuse to accept any response and it is a self promoting act to do so. So quit wasting my time. You can always meet me at the Waffle House, but I prefer a roadside bar (Shack) for a meeting someone new.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
The reason I didn't want to get into this conversation is because of people like you on the board.
It accomplishes nothing, wastes board space, a game of I gotcha you and the lack of desire to divulge personal information. You have spent more than enough time trying to achieve nothing. It is your opinion, you are hard headed refuse to accept any response and it is a self promoting act to do so. So quit wasting my time. You can always meet me at the Waffle House, but I prefer a roadside bar (Shack) for a meeting someone new.

You don't have to divulge personal information. I'm not asking you for PII.

I'm asking you why is "get Trump" so personal for you? Maybe you work in government and you don't want to say. Maybe you are a Haley supporter. Maybe there is some other reason.

If you seemed intellectually honest, then I'd get it. There are others on here that won't vote for Trump (which I think is suicide which could help Biden get re-elected). They don't like that he wasn't fiscally conservative, personality, or etc. However, they will also admit that many of these charges seem bogus. You can't seem to admit it. You celebrate the charges and seem giddy like a progressive. I'm attempting to find fairness in your posts.

Reactions: whodeycin85
This country was designed to be governed from the middle. It was also designed to meet a certain minimum standard in doing so. It was not solely designed for a two party system but it evolved into basically we have today. Conservative vs Liberal. I support both views from both sides on certain issues, abortion is a great example. There should be a compromise that meets a standard.

Should woman have a right to make their own decisions regarding their health or should the Govt do it? You will never bring an unwanted child into this world, so there is the other side of it.
Will taxpayers dollars spent to provide an education, medical support, house and feed those children who are abandoned. Overpopulation and dollars spent. But yet we talk about the deficit spending?
Is there a happy medium sure there is adjust the weeks for abortion vs taking it to a failed solution. Compromise that requires both parties to vote. Find a better answer in the middle. When legal enters the picture it becomes complicated. When you spend time tracking if Betty Sue crossed state lines you are wasting $$$$ taxpayer's $$$$$ what a mess.
Do I support abortion no?
Do I support taking away a woman's rights to chose. No
Do I think the Govt needs to be involved in the process of regulation and prosecution? No
Do I think it is a waste of Taxpayers $$$$. Yes at present and it the future.
Would it be accurate to summarize your political stance on abortion as: the federal government simply shouldn't be involved in a medical procedure.

VN Store

Back