The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Once the case is overturned then what??? Are you gonna be man enough to admit he isn't??? I doubt it
Always said the NY case was BS. Only real case is the documents case out there. Still doestn't change the fact that Trump is what he is as stated eariler. Still doesnt make Biden any better than Trump. What you do is sinple you deflect your answer to my question earlier was to point out Biden's flaws and misdeeds. Pretty weak to counter. Everything I listed was current facts and you resonded with a Biden list... so I guess that is all you got.

So you're saying that Trump didn't commit bank fraud? Should the government let crimes go because you're irrationally fond of the perp? You get your pink panties in a wad over black men kneeling for the national anthem but Trump's bank fraud should be ignored because it upsets you and the other hicks?

How about Jan.6? Was it all Fake? Did the FBI hire Hollywood actors? Was that Trump on the phone to the Georgia head of elections, trying
to bully him to commit felony vote fraud for him--or was it Joe Biden using a fake voice?

Did Trump take a major cache of classified documents and refuse to return them--despite being politely asked to do so for more than a year--or was that all fake too?

E. Jean Carroll filed lawsuits against Trump--the government had nothing to do with them. Guilty.

Thanks for trying....
Trump did not commit bank fraud as hundreds other real estate developers do the exact same thing Trump does and none of them were ever charged.

They had to change NY laws for the Carroll case sense it went past the statue of limitations. She made the story up from a TV show. She accused Trump of raping her which was a lie, Trump should sue her for defamation. An anti-Trump New York jury found Trump guilty of sexual harassment even though there was no credilble evidence at all just as there was no evidence of lying rape accusation.

Trump did nothing wrong in GA... it's not against the law to question an election and fraud has been found in GA along with a corrupt DA who should be disbarred and spend time in jail.

Trump as President had the power to declassify documents - Biden as Sen or VP did not. What Trump did was legal what Biden did was illegal and Biden lied about it. It was just a couple of months ago Trumps people were called to pick up boxes that belonged to Trump and there is a chance someone planted documents in the box since there was no chain of custody where those boxes had been or who had access to them.

No one wanted to try the Bragg case, even Bragg originally turned it down til money came in from Dem donors to get him to try Trump. Again, what occurred past the statue of limitation, at most it was a misdemeanor fraudulently trumped up to felony charges and still no one knows what crime the corrupt anti-Trump jury found Trump guilty. The corrupt judge was a Dem who donated money to Dems and had a Dem daughter making millions off of the case....all against NY law.

Then there were the true crimes Hilliary Clinton committed that Comey admitted she committed but would of course not prosecute her. And the Biden crime family with 20 shell corporations to move money around to hide where it came from and to whom it went to. Biden's family received tens of millions of dollars in money from foreign countries yet no one knows exactly what kind of business they were in to receive so much money.

It does not take a dictator to see all this corruption of the left.

Trump has multiple convictions--an adjudicated rapist, twice guilty of defamation; guilty of major bank fraud; guilty of felon campaign
records fraud; multiple additional indictments and trials, and a long history of serious corruption and malfeasance. He was twice impeached--and he is an ex-president who has a continuous boner for America's chief enemy and a war criminal, and he likes other autocrats more than our allies--oh, my. He committed fraud to avoid military service. He's been married three times--all to immigrants that he otherwise hates. He's cheated on his wives. I could go on and on...Upwards of 20 people associated with his campaigns or administration are either convicted felons or have had their law licenses revoked or are facing disbarment or are in other legal and financial peril. Some 200 people involved in the Jan.6 Hillbilly attack on the U.S. capitol have been convicted. Three or four police officers are dead because of Trump--fact. Practically EVERY person associated with his previous administration has spoken out against him and said publicly that he's completely unfit for any public office--much less the presidency--including his once lapdog loyal vice president and his chief of staff.

And this is the man whom the Earls believe will "make America great"? Maybe the slogan should be that he'll "make America like Russia"---a loser country that's essentially a backward, mafia-run gas station.

Oh, my! I mean, this isn't even a close call, gang! MAGA walk around with their heads up their backsides Their response to all of the above--and more--is that it's all someone else's fault. Oh, my! Charlie Manson is still in prison: Maybe the Earls should start a campaign to get him on the ticket.
Nobody cares about your uppity BS. Your overcompensation screams you hail from some backwoods 💩hole like Castleberry AL

Reactions: BreatheUT
Putin just wants discord with the country that is funding Ukraine. Nothing more, nothing less..

He could care less about the legitimacy or illegitimacy of these charges

Substitute Putin for the political/bureaucrat establishment and your post still works.

Trump needs to be called what he is a pathological lair, a convicted felon, a self serving SOB, a con artist, a grifter, a poor leader, shows a lack of jugdement, no character, an instigator, disrespectful, creates BS, a cheat and much more. He did nothing and his platform is basically nothing except i am a victim. Biden is old and not mentally fit for the job. Problem with you is you create you post based on your opinion and by attempting to label them based on your knowledge or lack thereof. Kids game that you are playing. Biden has a Rap Sheet but not like Trumps. You need to get your head out of Trump’s back side because it has totally washed your Brain. Do not pull the old TDS statement out of your box of counters because it doesnt apply here because of the facts. Trump says stuff for the effect. Your are dumb enough to believe that if i dont give equal time to Biden that i must not be a Centrist. Shallow thinking, your panties must be in a wad or you may be just a bleach Blond. Whatever your are you are not well read enough...
This is a definite case of raging TDS

Your conversations with people don't mean anyone than the same ones I've had who have the opposite opinion.

My point remains. Putin could care less about the legitimacy of the charges against Trump. He wants what is best for Russia/himself and that is us not funding Ukraine...

Electing Trump is the means to that end

Come on now.

Tax director for company with activity in over a dozen countries on 4 continents. Not Africa though.

The majority but not unanimous opinion is he is a crook. Some believe it is political but he's a crook....

Some believe it's all political
I’ve missed a lot in this thread, who’s the crook?

Correct, while I agree that is higher then I'd like..it's not horrible...and is right on par with others. You still have yet to name something he spent on that he shouldn't have..like IRA from Joe

It is horrible, especially since he campaigned on eliminating it.

Trump did not commit bank fraud as hundreds other real estate developers do the exact same thing Trump does and none of them were ever charged.

They had to change NY laws for the Carroll case sense it went past the statue of limitations. She made the story up from a TV show. She accused Trump of raping her which was a lie, Trump should sue her for defamation. An anti-Trump New York jury found Trump guilty of sexual harassment even though there was no credilble evidence at all just as there was no evidence of lying rape accusation.

Trump did nothing wrong in GA... it's not against the law to question an election and fraud has been found in GA along with a corrupt DA who should be disbarred and spend time in jail.

Trump as President had the power to declassify documents - Biden as Sen or VP did not. What Trump did was legal what Biden did was illegal and Biden lied about it. It was just a couple of months ago Trumps people were called to pick up boxes that belonged to Trump and there is a chance someone planted documents in the box since there was no chain of custody where those boxes had been or who had access to them.

No one wanted to try the Bragg case, even Bragg originally turned it down til money came in from Dem donors to get him to try Trump. Again, what occurred past the statue of limitation, at most it was a misdemeanor fraudulently trumped up to felony charges and still no one knows what crime the corrupt anti-Trump jury found Trump guilty. The corrupt judge was a Dem who donated money to Dems and had a Dem daughter making millions off of the case....all against NY law.

Then there were the true crimes Hilliary Clinton committed that Comey admitted she committed but would of course not prosecute her. And the Biden crime family with 20 shell corporations to move money around to hide where it came from and to whom it went to. Biden's family received tens of millions of dollars in money from foreign countries yet no one knows exactly what kind of business they were in to receive so much money.

There is not 1 developer that takes actual results, creates a fake income statement, lies about square footage, and lies about rental income and THEN gives that info to a bank.

This went well beyond inflating assets, which is what many developers do...

Enforce existing laws will do a whole lot more than a partial wall....

That would entail Rs pissing off their construction and agriculture constituencies..
Let’s enforce existing laws. And let’s build a tailored network of wall, fencing, sensors, drones, and patrols.

I’m fine with pissing them off. Gonna piss them off even more when I unilaterally end farm subsidies.

But wouldn’t that unincorporate the others as well?

Oregon would decide if you could freely assemble within its borders.
Mississippi would decide if you could freely practice religion within its borders.

Or am I missing something here?
It’s all hypothetical so it doesn’t have to, but those are enumerated rights. I’m saying unenumerated: abortion, contraception, voting, how you raise your kids, privacy, interracial marriage, punitive damages caps and some other things.

The right to self defense also isn’t enumerated.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
There is not 1 developer that takes actual results, creates a fake income statement, lies about square footage, and lies about rental income and THEN gives that info to a bank.

This went well beyond inflating assets, which is what many developers do...
they all give estimates about property. As Trump said, his accounts/lawyers in the paper work had a cover sheet giving their estimates but it was always up to the bank to go by their own estimates which the bank did, the bank made the loan based on its own numbers, Trump paid it back, the bank said it would do business with Trump again...everyone happy except leftists trying to create a crime where none existed. Real estates developers have sided with Trump on this. Leftists Trump haters on this forum accuse Trump of committing crimes all his life yet can never produce the first one.

Meanwhile, here is what real crimes look like:

What kind of business are Biden's grandchildren in to be receiving millions of dollars from foreign countries some of which are enemies of the US? Why all the shell companies? Do all the NY real estate developers have dozen of shell companies they launder money thru?

Last edited:
they all give estimates about property. As Trump said, his accounts/lawyers in the paper work had a cover sheet giving their estimates but it was always up to the bank to go by their own estimates which the bank did, the bank made the loan based on its own numbers, Trump paid it back, the bank said it would do business with Trump again...everyone happy except leftists trying to create a crime where none existed. Real estates developers have sided with Trump on this. Leftists Trump haters on this forum accuse Trump of committing crimes all his life yet can never produce the first one.

What kind of business are Biden's grandchildren in to be receiving millions of dollars from foreign countries some of which are enemies of the US? Why all the shell companies? Do all the NY real estate developers have dozen of shell companies they launder money thru?

Trump did more than give inflated estimates. He took actual results, falsified them, made up income, removed expenses, and then told banks this is what his properties made in income each year. He went well beyond saying "I think my property is worth X."......

The Biden stuff is all whatchaboutism. If they violated the law, they should be punished as well...

The ramblings of a gaslit Trumper

Reactions: Sudden Impact

Having a shell/holding company does not mean they are covering up illegal activitirs and there are legitimate, legal reasons for having them. I don't think you want to go down that rabbit hole since the Trump Organization has dozens of shells/holding companies in their organizational structure....

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Trump did more than give inflated estimates. He took actual results, falsified them, made up income, removed expenses, and then told banks this is what his properties made in income each year. He went well beyond saying "I think my property is worth X."......

The Biden stuff is all whatchaboutism. If they violated the law, they should be punished as well...
Felony?

VN Store

Back