The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

I am getting close to retirement. I have been told to take regular Medicare. Do you know anything about it?
Absolutely get regular Medicare and a supplemental such as AARP is the way to go. Rumors are going around that Medicare will be a managed care system soon…. That will be awful if that happens.

Reactions: StarRaider
Your conversations with people don't mean anyone than the same ones I've had who have the opposite opinion.

My point remains. Putin could care less about the legitimacy of the charges against Trump. He wants what is best for Russia/himself and that is us not funding Ukraine...

Electing Trump is the means to that end
I’ll bet you Turbo’s left nut that Trump would make a speech saying it is important for the Uk’s to win, but they need to do it quickly, so we need to continue to fund them.

I am getting close to retirement. I have been told to take regular Medicare. Do you know anything about it?
Not sure what you are asking? Why would you not take Medicare? Medicare lowers the costs of most qualified surgeries, exception would be cosmetic. You will need/should get a supplemental insurance plan to cover the amounts that medicare does not cover. Second look for supplemental insurance that has drug prescriptions and an Annual Catastrophic Cap.

Having a shell/holding company does not mean they are covering up illegal activitirs and there are legitimate, legal reasons for having them. I don't think you want to go down that rabbit hole since the Trump Organization has dozens of shells/holding companies in their organizational structure....
talk about gaslit

Ha, ha: Red states are the poorest in America--fact. Scandinavian countries are social-democratic and are quite successful and prosperous.

Feel free to opt out of Medicare when you're 65---or advise your parents to do so now, and see how they react to your recommendation.
Red states are “poorer” on average when it comes to income, that’s true. They also have substantially lower costs of living and tax burdens, so quality of life matches up well or may even be better.
Would you rather be making 80k per year and living in rural Mississippi or making 250k per year and living in Manhattan or Silicon Valley? Compare Housing prices, taxes, food and gas prices, college tuition, and everything else you spend before you answer reflexively.
“Poor” is not a simple comparison of single income numbers.
And before you praise Scandinavia too much, you might want to research cost of living there too. EXTREMELY expensive. And crime is getting very bad in Sweden.
Not that I wouldn’t mind living in Norway for a while or even parts of Sweden. Love the food, the music, the culture, and the trains. Lovely countries with lots going for them; but they are not the paradises many people think they are.

Last edited:
Not sure what you are asking? Why would you not take Medicare? Medicare lowers the costs of most qualified surgeries, exception would be cosmetic. You will need/should get a supplemental insurance plan to cover the amounts that medicare does not cover. Second look for supplemental insurance that has drug prescriptions and an Annual Catastrophic Cap.
There are other options besides standard Medicare. There are managed care plans. I have been told that standard Medicare is the best option. I will definitely get supplemental insurance. Which ones are the best?

Reactions: Sudden Impact
There are other options besides standard Medicare. There are managed care plans. I have been told that standard Medicare is the best option. I will definitely get supplemental insurance. Which ones are the best?
Varies —- find a one stop group of doctors that has common hospital privileges that support. Match your insurance to that group. I know quite a few that use Medicare advantage. My insurance is govt insurance and functions as a secondary.

Still no one has brought any evidence of 1 developer who took actual results and created a Fake income statement with falsified rent income....
because it did not happen. Trump's attorneys/accounts gave a corrrect accessment of what they valued Maralago and a corrupt judge way undervalued it just to try and get a conviction. The bank based the loan on its own numbers. After years corrupt Dems got trump's tax records released and there was nothing there....a big nothing burger.
it'a amazing how I can do a Google search on "trump's tax records" and the only hits are far left lying media spewing the same lies.

yet there are documented facts Biden and his family did commit crimes.

because it did not happen. Trump's attorneys/accounts gave a corrrect accessment of what they valued Maralago and a corrupt judge way undervalued it just to try and get a conviction. The bank based the loan on its own numbers. After years corrupt Dems got trump's tax records released and there was nothing there....a big nothing burger.
it'a amazing how I can do a Google search on "trump's tax records" and the only hits are far left lying media spewing the same lies.

Im talking income statements, not valuations. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about so you are reciting incorrect talking points...

Im talking income statements, not valuations. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about so you are reciting incorrect talking points...
it didn't happen.

Trump personally guaranteed the loans at issue — standard practice for lending by Deutsche Bank’s division that caters to rich individuals, Vrablic said. The deals came with conditions about Trump’s net worth and, sometimes, liquidity, and they often required annual submissions of his financial statements.

Other current and former Deutsche Bank executives have testified that while they expected the information to be accurate, they came up with their own numbers.

Documents show the bank sliced Trump’s $4.2 billion estimate of his net worth to $2.4 billion when considering the Doral loan, for example. Asked Wednesday whether the cut had concerned her, Vrablic said that if the bank’s credit experts “were comfortable with it, I would be comfortable with it.”

The $125 million loan went ahead, with one banker writing in an email that Trump had “among the strongest personal balance sheets we have seen.” A top executive agreed to sign off but insisted on an “iron clad” guarantee from Trump."

there was no victim of fraud due to any statements from Trump.

now deal with crimes we know Biden and his family have committed.

Last edited:
it didn't happen.

For the 4th time, you are talking about valuations and net worth assumptions. It is industry standard to be aggressive with valuations. It is no standard to take prior actual results, toss them aside, and create something that never happened....

you posted no evidence, now deal with Biden's crimes.

I literally posted sworn testimony from his entire accounting team saying they took several years of actual income and expense data and they changed it to give to banks....This isn't them saying hey we think 40 Wall Street is worth 700 million vs 500 million...

If Biden committed crimes. Lock him up. Go to Hunter thread. I've been consistent that he needs to be locked up...

This guy is trouncing the credibility of everybody who believes the civil suit was bogus. Is this really what they have been told/believe? It’s Stop The Steal all over again, just wilfully residing in an alternate reality where they and their political proxies are the victim.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back