The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

It was rhetorical, but truthful. even you admitted he was a classic liberal and worlds apart from the modern progressive. That is all he was implying, yet yall go off on some weird tangent that reinforced his premise..lmao.
He, like many less than informed wing nuts, made a definitive statement on the matter. SCV has learned that from wing nut dialogue. Lots of people like him have said the same stupid ass thing for a couple three decades

Reactions: Sudden Impact
He, like many less than informed wing nuts, made a definitive statement on the matter. SCV has learned that from wing nut dialogue. Lots of people like him have said the same stupid ass thing for a couple three decades

Yet you agree with him that JFK is nowhere close to the modern progressive, your words.
You are arguing with yourself, but keep going as this is fascinating.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Just seemed a little absurd bringing a President of 60 years old into the conversation and calling him a liberal by today's standards. What's more, I had to check what thread I was in during the process. MAGA shock jock statement that sounds good but contents are totally off the board.
He isn't a liberal by today's standards. That's what I was saying.

MAGA baby. I only say that because I know it upsets you.

C'mon man. Seriously? You HAVE to admit that JFK is not a liberal by today's standard.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
He isn't a liberal by today's standards. That's what I was saying.

MAGA baby. I only say that because I know it upsets you.
Not at all. Tribal vs Facts. History vs Present. Dead President (60 years +) vs Current Candidates. Comparison of Party's policies/agendas (60 years ago) vs today is Useless.
I am a little more mature to be upset about a child's point of view when it has no facts and wanders aimlessly just to get a stupid response. Stick to the facts, and reality versus making 60 year old comparisons.

Last edited:
Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

Sean Hannity: Let’s get your take, Professor. I don’t think the Trump legal team has any other options but what they’re doing. Your thoughts?

Alan Dershowitz: Well, they have to appeal. I have a piece in tonight’s Wall Street Journal in which I urge people like us to file lawsuits against New York. After all, we have the right to hear Donald Trump in the election.

And, this gag order says that Joe Biden can accuse Donald Trump of being a felon, having been convicted by an unfair jury, unfair judge of a non-crime. He has the right to do that. But Donald Trump has one hand tied behind his back because he can’t respond in full. He can’t talk about the judge’s daughter. He can’t talk about the unfairness of the jurors. I guess even the DA is now saying, Well, maybe he can talk about the witnesses.

But the First Amendment applies not only to Donald Trump, the speaker, but to all of us, the viewers and the listeners. We have the right to hear a full and complete debate, not a partial debate in which Trump is restricted about what he can say. So I hope that the gag order will be appealed by Trump’s lawyers. And I hope Amicus Briefs, friend of the Corp, briefs, will be submitted by ordinary people saying, Look, you’re depriving us of our right to hear somebody.

The gag order imposed on former President Donald Trump by New York Judge Juan Merchan in the case brought against him by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has been partially lifted. The change comes three weeks after a stacked New York City jury found Trump guilty on 34 felony bookkeeping violations, which attorneys plan to appeal at sentencing on July 11. Trump can now speak about witnesses and jurors, but not prosecutors, court staff or their families until sentencing. Despite the trial being long over, the gag order has stayed in place.

So the doj, planted stuff againstTrump.. remember when evil lawyer and the other leftist clowns cheered this when they saw the pictures? And now we've confirmed it was all a setup. Remember that?

I would say that law Gator and evil lawyer would have no problem having our justice system tampering with evidence or set somebody up if they did not agree with them politically.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back