The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

It doesn't matter how many times that 🫏 keeps losing he still tries. 🤣😂
DOJ policy is to not take actions that could influence the outcome of voting within 60 days of an election. But early voting starts in some states on September 5th. The corrupt Biden/Harris administration is now even breaking their own longstanding rules in their obsessive quest to cripple democracy by jailing their opponent

Jim Jordan Subpoenas Company Led By Daughter of NY v Trump Judge​

FIRST ON FOX: House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, is issuing a subpoena for information on the political work conducted by the daughter of New York State Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan.

Jordan sent a letter to Michael Nellis, the founder and CEO of Authentic Campaigns – a company that's done political work for top Democratic clients like President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris – accusing him of failing to comply with House investigators' demands for any and all documents related to the prosecution of former President Trump.

The committee wrote to Loren Merchan, the company's president and Judge Merchan's daughter, earlier this month requesting documents in its probe into Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's case against Trump.

Jordan pointed out in his Wednesday letter that Nellis himself rejected that request as well as a subsequent one later in the month.

"One such conflict is Ms. Merchan’s—daughter of Judge Merchan and President of Authentic Campaigns—work on behalf of President Trump’s political adversaries and the possible financial benefit that Ms. Merchan and Authentic Campaigns received from the prosecution and conviction of President Trump."

"During Ms. Merchan’s employment with the Harris campaign, Authentic Campaigns received over $7 million in compensation for its services. You also worked for then-presidential candidate Harris and it appears you continue to do so. Authentic Campaigns conducted work for the 2020 Biden-Harris campaign and, according to public records, was paid just over $2 million in a one-month period for its work," he wrote.

Why is DJT still stating the 2020 election was rigged? It is just a counter, Trump wins it goes away. Trump loses it will be taken off ice. It is a one cycle news event with little or no affect on the election because this case may never or may make to the court. This charge will not change the vote... It is just something to complain about and point a finger at of which has no impact.

Why is DJT still stating the 2020 election was rigged? It is just a counter, Trump wins it goes away. Trump loses it will be taken off ice. It is a one cycle news event with little or no affect on the election because this case may never or may make to the court. This charge will not change the vote... It is just something to complain about and point a finger at of which has no impact.

Glenn Beck conveniently forgets that Trump begged Bill Barr to arrest Biden just thirty days before the 2020 election.
It's tough to keep all of Trump's meltdowns straight but this was a particularly childish hissy fit.

DOJ has a policy not to get involved this close to an election to avoid the appearance of the Executive branch weaponizing the judiciary to go after political rivals.

The Biden/Kamala administration should know better. They dont and they are tossing decades of policy aside....

He didn't actually call for his arrest but the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate. You know the exact same thing as Biden's done.

Trump Calls on Barr to ‘Act’ Against Biden Before Election (Published 2020)
Wrong. Trump's twitter meltdown that day specifically mentioned arrests. Four years later and he's posting Q'Anon nonsense and Misogynistic memes about BJ's because he's an infant. Watching Trump's descent into madness in real time is glorious.

Wrong. Trump's twitter meltdown that day specifically mentioned arrests. Four years later and he's posting Q'Anon nonsense and Misogynistic memes about BJ's because he's an infant. Watching Trump's descent into madness in real time is glorious.

Don't have twitter and I googled "Trump pressures Barr to arrest Biden" and got nothing other than articles like the one I linked. Maybe you can link the tweet calling for his arrest?

He asked "where are the arrests" he wasn't begging or ordering Barr to arrest anyone.

Whatever dude. Now, how's that link coming where Biden specifically asks Garland to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate his political opponents.

Whatever dude. Now, how's that link coming where Biden specifically asks Garland to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate his political opponents.

Interesting, I googled "biden asks garland to appoint special prosecutor to investigate trump" and the first 2 pages are nothing but articles on Garland appointing a SP to investigate Biden's handling of classified documents. When I googled "garland to appoint special prosecutor to investigate trump" articles came up talking about Garland appointing Smith to investigate Trump. One thing I didn't know was that Garland appointed Smith 3 days after Trump announced his campaign, I'm sure there was no coordination between the WH and the DOJ on that. Must have been just coincidental timing.

Interesting, I googled "biden asks garland to appoint special prosecutor to investigate trump" and the first 2 pages are nothing but articles on Garland appointing a SP to investigate Biden's handling of classified documents. When I googled "garland to appoint special prosecutor to investigate trump" articles came up talking about Garland appointing Smith to investigate Trump. One thing I didn't know was that Garland appointed Smith 3 days after Trump announced his campaign, I'm sure there was no coordination between the WH and the DOJ on that. Must have been just coincidental timing.

So, you have nothing. Just as I thought. I do admire the way you try to play it off by posting an entire paragraph of drivel and your ultimate conclusion is "coincidental timing."

So, you have nothing. Just as I thought. I do admire the way you try to play it off by posting an entire paragraph of drivel and your ultimate conclusion is "coincidental timing."

You're right, I couldn't find anything saying Biden ordered or even asked Garland to investigate Trump. I'm not surprised that I didn't.

VN Store

Back