The Matt Walsh Thread

7B people in the world and a guy under 2M following is causing havoc on VN on Columbus Day.

Arranged marriage is a bad idea.

So is irreversible cosmetic surgery for minor children.

I think that’s where your pushback is coming from.
He doesn’t advocate for arranged marriages…. It is just what Huff took from his clips.

Reactions: Vol8188
Arranged marriage is a bad idea.

So is irreversible cosmetic surgery for minor children.

I think that’s where your pushback is coming from.

He is not supporting arranged marriages in the clip. His actual suggestion is that people should limit their dating options by only dating other people who are dating with the intent to marry.

He is not supporting arranged marriages in the clip. His actual suggestion is that people should limit their dating options by only dating other people who are dating with the intent to marry.
I did not watch it.

What do you call declaring it "without a doubt a far superior system"? Is that not advocacy. Wtf are you talking about?

Did you listen to what he said? Once again, it’s only 12 minutes. You’ve spent more time than that speculating about what he said. Go back and listen to it.

He’s not advocating for arranges marriages. His advice is to only date others who are dating with the intent to marry

Every morning that I am at work….. I watch/listen to videos on loop while I am doing paperwork…. I get several conservative videos….. liberal videos…. Comedians…. Dhar Mann type stuff…. Murder story videos… sit com clips and so on and so on.

I don’t necessarily agree with Matt Walsh on everything but his videos but his videos all have the same style…. You are reaching with this thread.

There is a commonality with huff’s threads and posts. High self value, little thought.

Reactions: volbeast33

VN Store

Back