The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Michigan is loaded. Six top 150 kids, Devante’ Jones will make an immediate impact and Dickinson coming back

Reactions: Willy14
He needs to eat as much Pal's as possible and it should be on the house. The only reason I tried it a couple weeks ago, because of Fulk. Loved it, especially the fries

Wow, Mobley came back to USC and he was a for sure top 5 pick. That's almost unprecedented for basketball in the last 10 years

Reactions: ArdentVol
Heard Fulky is getting a Pals deal any word on the details yet?

This N-I-L is going to be a complete cluster eff. Players were already trying to stand out as individuals rather than putting their team first. It is going to get worse. It will be interesting though watching to see what they will be doing to draw even more attention to themselves. Managing this whole thing by the schools is going to be extremely important in order to bring on-field/on-court success. Selling the opportunities available to monetize their time at any school immediately becomes of the highest importance in the recruiting process. I think that TN might be fairly well positioned as Knoxville is a good sized city but players don’t have to compete with NFL, MLB, or NBA personnel. Ohio State might be in a good spot. Hopefully Georgia and Florida and LSU and Auburn are hampered.

Reactions: LeannaVol
This N-I-L is going to be a complete cluster eff. Players were already trying to stand out as individuals rather than putting their team first. It is going to get worse. It will be interesting though watching to see what they will be doing to draw even more attention to themselves. Managing this whole thing by the schools is going to be extremely important in order to bring on-field/on-court success. Selling the opportunities available to monetize their time at any school immediately becomes of the highest importance in the recruiting process. I think that TN might be fairly well positioned as Knoxville is a good sized city but players don’t have to compete with NFL, MLB, or NBA personnel. Ohio State might be in a good spot. Hopefully Georgia and Florida and LSU and Auburn are hampered.
Drew Gilbert is selling t shirts calling himself the bat flip king. The “bunt to advance runners king” doesn’t get a t shirt

You’re thinking of Evan Mobley, who’s staying in the draft. His brother Isaiah is the one going back to USC
You’re thinking of the wrong person
Nah, it popped up my Google News thing and It said Mobley decided to return to college and didn't specify in the headlines. So, I just assumed and u know what they say about that. I did forget about his brother, but didn't figure he went thru the process. My bad, told u all, I was high, earlier

In college ball I disagree
Coach Pollard, at Fulton, had us bunt all the time, well me. His philosophy was, " if u score one run an inning, u are going to win most of your games". Hon-day was his nickname, but we couldn't call him that, Knox County High School Hall of Fame coach, tho. So, I guess it worked

I have the same feelings towards bunting that I do for zone defense in basketball. It’s for cowards!

I realize now that my old little league coach was a huge *******. He used to have all the young and bad players bunt to load the bases (like me) and then have his ringers hit them all home.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back