The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Can anyone tell me exactly why the NBA has the one & done rule? What is the reason? I could only find one article that remotely addresses it, and it says the rule was implemented to benefit the NBA's game - that's it.

Can anyone tell me exactly why the NBA has the one & done rule? What is the reason? I could only find one article that remotely addresses it, and it says the rule was implemented to benefit the NBA's game - that's it.
I’m sure it’s not the only reason but it’s a great benefit to the NBA, it gives you a chance to see guys in college against similar competition and how they do…this lowers the chances of drafting a bust/complete non-factor verse drafting a kid straight out of HS.

Since some have alluded to Tamba being a take in order to help keep the B Maze pipeline open, and we just got Edwards committed, I'm wondering who else is is involved with Maze that may be coming down the road. Anyone know who is a part of the program? Who is nationally ranked?

Since some have alluded to Tamba being a take in order to help keep the B Maze pipeline open, and we just got Edwards committed, I'm wondering who else is is involved with Maze that may be coming down the road. Anyone know who is a part of the program? Who is nationally ranked?
•Blue Cain in 2023. Also from Knox Catholic.
•Jahseem Felton in 2024. From North Carolina.

Reactions: LeannaVol
fun question(s)

how much bank is Fulky gonna be hauling in with NIL?

who right now at UTK is a more popular athlete?

Jenis Grindstaff and Charles Hathaway were the last two to experience the kind of physical adversity.
Jenis also had excruciating adversity aside from the physical. He was a really good dude. Used to eat lunch with him some in the Gibbs cafeteria.

Jenis also had excruciating adversity aside from the physical. He was a really good dude. Used to eat lunch with him some in the Gibbs cafeteria.
Yep, lost both parents in college. Tore his ACL twice. Just a pretty tough few years for him.

VN Store

Back