The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Grammar talk...I guess it's mostly a typo more than anything else, but when I see "want" when they meant "won't" drives me crazy!

Geez. I knew it was bad, but ONE guy left!?!?

I mean, I guess their new HC has his job cut out for him. In some ways, he might look into it as a good thing. He can fill a complete roster of guys he wants in Year 1. How many new coaches have that opportunity?

Yeah he gets a clean slate but then again how many guys are willing to go to LSU when they know the trouble is ahead? Going to be interesting.

Zero LSU players from this past season's roster are currently set to return to LSU this upcoming season.

That's insane at a high major program that isn't facing the death penalty. Though, I guess LSU is facing some pretty heavy sanctions.

Reactions: Willy14
Vols #14 in SI's way-too-early poll. Arky at 1, UK 2, Bama 12.

College basketball rankings: Early top 25 for 2022-23 - Sports Illustrated

14. Tennessee
Early NCAA tournament exit notwithstanding, it was an outstanding 2021–22 for Rick Barnes and Tennessee, winning the SEC tournament and putting together a legitimate top-10 team that should bring back plenty of key pieces. A nucleus that features Zakai Zeigler, Josiah-Jordan James and Santiago Vescovi is a great place to start, particularly after Zeigler burst onto the scene as a freshman. There are a few more questions up front, but there’s no denying the talent the likes of Brandon Huntley-Hatfield and Jonas Aidoo possess, while Uros Plavsic provides more of an “enforcer” look at center for Barnes and the Vols.

Vols #14 in SI's way-too-early poll. Arky at 1, UK 2, Bama 12.

College basketball rankings: Early top 25 for 2022-23 - Sports Illustrated

14. Tennessee
Early NCAA tournament exit notwithstanding, it was an outstanding 2021–22 for Rick Barnes and Tennessee, winning the SEC tournament and putting together a legitimate top-10 team that should bring back plenty of key pieces. A nucleus that features Zakai Zeigler, Josiah-Jordan James and Santiago Vescovi is a great place to start, particularly after Zeigler burst onto the scene as a freshman. There are a few more questions up front, but there’s no denying the talent the likes of Brandon Huntley-Hatfield and Jonas Aidoo possess, while Uros Plavsic provides more of an “enforcer” look at center for Barnes and the Vols.
Need to be in the top 10.

VN Store

Back