The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I have absolutely no reason to say these two comments other than they've been in the back of my mind the last few days.

1. I'm secretly scared that JJJ gets an unusual amount of interest while he explores the NBA process and decides to go for it.

2. I think ON is possibly gone by next season. He's good, and I think he still has more room for improvement. Something just makes me question if it will be realized or not and over the summer I think BHH/Aidoo make statements in their growth. Uros is Uros and I think he's willing to stay a part of the program even if he was told there would be no playing time. Especially if we get JP commitment.

Like I said, I have no inside information, there are no signs of either of these things happening, there is no back channel information or questions even being asked/floated. Just typing out the two thoughts that have been in my head the last few days so somebody can remind me that I'm an idiot. Thanks in advance.

I have a bottle of Volunteer vodka I said I wouldn’t open until we win a national championship. Would a World Series win be worth it?

Could be nothing, but something to watch in regards to potential recruits flipping. Juwan Howard in the mix for the Lakers job.

I was waiting for your response😂 I can’t remember who was so adamant about challenging you on that though
I won't unnecessarily out them 8 months later. Just suffice to say, you never stop recruiting and no effort is wasted. Especially when your Video Coordinator is the staff member doing the legwork.

I was waiting for your response😂 I can’t remember who was so adamant about challenging you on that though
I was in the “resources spent on Jett were wasted” club as long as Dad was the coach at Michigan. Still stand by my position. If Dad leaves then the situation has changed.

VN Store

Back