The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Btw, if Aidoo doesn't show mad improvement, I will be disappointed. I expect the 🦒 to be a fringe all-SEC guy. I believe his ceiling is high and I expect another full year under Barnes will lead to the cream riseing to the top. He starts drilling 15-20 footers and an occasional 3 and it will open his game up, down low, so much. He shot like 80% + from the line, usually a sign of a good shooter. I have no doubt, he can be an elite rim protector and an above average defender, overall. A couple of times, I saw him switch on guards at the top of the key and more than hold his own. 10 points, 6 boards and close to 2 blocks a game is my early projection
I think he will tease his long term potential next year but not quite realize it. I'd love to be proven wrong there and he show out like you're saying.

Reactions: walkenvol
I think he will tease his long term potential next year but not quite realize it. I'd love to be proven wrong there and he show out like you're saying.
I've been wrong many times before, but I've been right, occasionally. It's not always right, but I have a decent feel for the big guys, "want to" makes up for a lot, I think the 🦒has it. Shoot jumpers at almost half that FT%, with that wingspan, superstar, imo

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
Idk if it will happen, but at this point I’d have JJJ play the 4 full time and develop Powell and Mashack to take over the 3 spot.
This is a lot less scary to me than SV playing point. Which I think he can be serviceable but would rather find someone even if it’s a backup to ZZ

Came here to post about it. Haven't seen anyone talking about JJJ being in the draft class, but he apparently is. Very quietly put his name in.

Just like Santi, he is retaining his eligibility for college, however.

Btw, if Aidoo doesn't show mad improvement, I will be disappointed. I expect the 🦒 to be a fringe all-SEC guy. I believe his ceiling is high and I expect another full year under Barnes will lead to the cream riseing to the top. He starts drilling 15-20 footers and an occasional 3 and it will open his game up, down low, so much. He shot like 80% + from the line, usually a sign of a good shooter. I have no doubt, he can be an elite rim protector and an above average defender, overall. A couple of times, I saw him switch on guards at the top of the key and more than held his own. 10 points, 6 boards and close to 2 blocks a game is my early projection
The kid plays hard and with aggression 100% of the time.

Reactions: The Dog and Willy14
Chandler won the Fox Sports Fan Vote for Freshmen of the Year in CBB and Jabari Smith came in second, so naturally the social media manager straight up lies and announces Banchero as the winner with a graphic lol.

As if there wasn’t another reason to hate Duke, somebody at fox sports is an obvious Duke fan

Chandler won the Fox Sports Fan Vote for Freshmen of the Year in CBB and Jabari Smith came in second, so naturally the social media manager straight up lies and announces Banchero as the winner with a graphic lol.

Shills are everywhere for Duke. Hopefully now that the mega-cheat has retired they will fall back.

But would they be released from their NIL contract?

I’d like to see some examples of the agreements. I believe that the NCAA’s position is that it’s not pay for play and they have to actually be paid for just name, image, and likeness arrangements. But the NCAA can’t really do anything. The balance of power has certainly shifted in the player’s favor and the NCAA will be sued if they attempt to reel it in. Chaos.

Minor leagues for the NFL and NBA. Is the farm system coming - will the TN Volunteers become a 3-A affiliate of the TN Titans?

VN Store

Back