The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Yes dynamic pricing. But I wonder if you simply walk into the ticket office before a game what that would cost? Does anyone know if the ticket office is even still open before games?
Buy them off the street for $50…face value probably isn’t much less than Ticketmaster price, SEC weekend home game.

Buy them off the street for $50…face value probably isn’t much less than Ticketmaster price, SEC weekend home game.

A virtual street? I’ve actually not seen sales on the street lately. There might be a guy on the sidewalk on the Neyland Stadium side of the arena though. They used to hang around the ticket window near the Pat statue and would always approach us looking for extra tickets to buy.

I understand the whole there's less seats blah blah.. it's South Carolina and it isn't a sellout. I also got football tickets last fall for less to SEC games when we were ranked top 3.

I think it is a sell out. A couple of weeks ago it was announced that the remaining Saturdays were sold out but there were still some available seats for the remaining weeknights.

Still about 200 seats in blue available on app. Some lowers, some 200 level and some 300s

They also use TicketMaster as their “official” reseller, so maybe if ticket holders list them through their utsports account it brings UT back into the fold.

Last year Vivid Seats was the official UT reseller. They were horrible when I used them for a football game. Customer Service was wretched. Their computer system was trash. TicketMaster is the king of the hill. But also not consumer friendly - a near monopoly (when the competition is as incompetent as Vivid).

They also use TicketMaster as their “official” reseller, so maybe if ticket holders list them through their utsports account it brings UT back into the fold.

Last year Vivid Seats was the official UT reseller. They were horrible when I used them for a football game. Customer Service was wretched. Their computer system was trash. TicketMaster is the king of the hill. But also not consumer friendly - a near monopoly (when the competition is as incompetent as Vivid).
Yep hate ticketmaster and their fees

I understand the whole there's less seats blah blah.. it's South Carolina and it isn't a sellout. I also got football tickets last fall for less to SEC games when we were ranked top 3.
Season tickets are $1,500 for lowers, you get about 15 games and OOC are typically cheaper so $100/average with SEC games being more, and they sell em’, so obviously someone is ok with the price. I remember seeing folks selling tickets for game against Kentucky in football this year for like $200-$300 each, so if you got them for under $100 a piece you got a great deal and I highly doubt that was off Ticketmaster for lowers.

I literally cannot believe and am kinda sick to my stomach about the whole Brandon Miller situation. I don’t know what to make of it. Sickening

VN Store

Back