The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Those prognostications didn't really pan out. 😆

I appreciate ON and his role in us beating Duke won't be forgotten by me, but dude just was a constant enigma wrapped up in a riddle.
I truly believe he’s a good kid, yet he was truly an enigma. Lottery pick? Unfortunately for us, he was never in that conversation.

Reactions: cncchris33
So have we heard anything about Uros, Santi, or JJJ and their decisions yet?

Any movement on transfer guys...seems like a lot of other schools get their guys locked up fast and we're always the last to be picked.

So have we heard anything about Uros, Santi, or JJJ and their decisions yet?

Any movement on transfer guys...seems like a lot of other schools get their guys locked up fast and we're always the last to be picked.
There’s not been many top portal decisions at all, I wouldn’t be worrying at this point, look at the guys I’ve posted we’ve reached out to, what has there been, 1 guy commit so far?

Projecting starters (as of now)

(assuming ZZ won't start until back to 100% later in season)

1 - Mashack
2 - Santi
3 - Phillips
4 - JJJ
5 - Aidoo

Guards: ZZ, Edwards, DJ, Carr, Freddie
Forwards: Awaka, JP, Cade, Uros

That's 14 scholarship guys, so obviously someone else is going to be leaving. Uros at this point is the only guy I would 100% expect is for sure gone. Question to me is if ONLY Uros leaves are we going to ask someone to hit the portal to bring in a better PG/CG option to handle the ball and offer more scoring or will they work on the development of the young players already here (BJ Edwards, Freddie, Carr specifically)?

Projecting starters (as of now)

(assuming ZZ won't start until back to 100% later in season)

1 - Mashack
2 - Santi
3 - Phillips
4 - JJJ
5 - Aidoo

Guards: ZZ, Edwards, DJ, Carr, Freddie
Forwards: Awaka, JP, Cade, Uros

That's 14 scholarship guys, so obviously someone else is going to be leaving. Uros at this point is the only guy I would 100% expect is for sure gone. Question to me is if ONLY Uros leaves are we going to ask someone to hit the portal to bring in a better PG/CG option to handle the ball and offer more scoring or will they work on the development of the young players already here (BJ Edwards, Freddie, Carr specifically)?
They are adding from the portal, and almost certainly at least 2…not much point projecting lineups until that happens.

What do you guys and gals think would be a good first for Kennedy hopefully my Los Angeles Lakers DeAngelo Russell is a free agent after this season
The Heat?

in my very pedestrian opinion, I could see the Heat, assuming Lowry is out after this season. I could see that as a good fit and a place he could get a few minutes a game next year and develop.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back