The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Imagine Barnes having a preseason Top 3 team and missing the NCAAT all together, woof!

I’m still a believer they’ll make the tournament. But, obviously it will be close. This weekend series is probably make or break for the BaseVols. If they win it, the like their chances. Lose or get swept, and yeah it’s probably over.

I’m still a believer they’ll make the tournament. But, obviously it will be close. This weekend series is probably make or break for the BaseVols. If they win it, the like their chances. Lose or get swept, and yeah it’s probably over.

A sweep this weekend and I think it's more likely the team packs it in. The margin gets razor thin after that. That would leave the team at 5-13 in the SEC with 12 SEC games left and if 12-13 SEC wins is the target you're asking this team to go 7-5 against Miss St, Georgia, Kentucky, and SC.

I’m not a regular bball poster. Actually, I’ve never posted here; just football recruiting on occasion.
Apologies if I’m super late to the discussion but are we considering this kid at all?

I’m not a regular bball poster. Actually, I’ve never posted here; just football recruiting on occasion.
Apologies if I’m super late to the discussion but are we considering this kid at all?

The only involvement that I know of, is he follows Estrella and Hendon Hooker on Instagram. Lol

Reactions: Geronimo
Kentucky is televised when they take a crap
Post of the day!!!
I thought you could only take an overseas trip every 4 years. Kentucky took one last year and now they are representing the U.S. in some tournament. Not sure why you choose a team that has one NCAA tournament win in the last 4 years. Should choose the NCAA champion.

VN Store

Back