The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

They got (and made) a shot though. They were just a little slow. I don’t know why they’d be expected to be any faster out of a time out. Maybe it’s different but I think it’s just as likely to be worse than better and anything else is just hindsight.
Shots after the clock has expired are a lot less vigorously defended. Plus Mazzulla watched Brogdon literally throw the game away in a late game situation in Game 1. We've seen it in the Atlanta series, too. Theoretically you don't need a time out there, but if you've watched this team (and he certainly has) you know that this particular team needs it.

Shots after the clock has expired are a lot less vigorously defended. Plus Mazzulla watched Brogdon literally throw the game away in a late game situation in Game 1. We've seen it in the Atlanta series, too. Theoretically you don't need a time out there, but if you've watched this team (and he certainly has) you know that this particular team needs it.
That shot was a tiny fraction of a second after the buzzer. It was absolutely vigorously defended. I’m not some Mazzulla fan here but this isn’t really the thing to criticize him about imo.

Wow, what a piece of **** thing to say. I'm utterly shocked.
I honestly don’t care what other adults do in their bedrooms, but I find this entire recent political correctness concerning homosexuality in our country to be one of the most sudden changes I’ve seen in my lifetime. 20 years ago nobody would have even noticed his comment. This was an ongoing sketch on In Living Color.

I honestly don’t care what other adults do in their bedrooms, but I find this entire recent political correctness concerning homosexuality in our country to be one of the most sudden changes I’ve seen in my lifetime. 20 years ago nobody would have even noticed his comment. This was an ongoing sketch on In Living Color.

Okay.

Wow, what a piece of **** thing to say. I'm utterly shocked.
You’re shocked that someone would be dumb enough to say that publicly or you’re shocked that Huggy Bear would say that? If you gave me that exact quote and said give me 3 coaches you could see making that comment, Huggins would be on my list,

One of the best comedy sketches ever.

Reactions: CornbreadVol
WVU had a few big names portal over too...wonder if they'll be able to get out of that or will stay to play for whoever the next coach is if a change happens.

Somehow, Huggins is going to survive this. Received a suspension, salary reduction, and sensitivity training. Wow...

And he wouldn’t have even received those penalties at roughly half the SEC schools.

But alas, I don’t want this to devolve into a political conversation, as I’m sure it inevitably will anyway. With plenty of deleted posts. So I’ll keep most of my opinions to myself and simply say…

is 69 year old Bob Huggins worth the trouble?

And he wouldn’t have even received those penalties at roughly half the SEC schools.

But alas, I don’t want this to devolve into a political conversation, as I’m sure it inevitably will anyway. With plenty of deleted posts. So I’ll keep most of my opinions to myself and simply say…

Supposedly it’s his last year anyways, I’m guessing since half their roster is transfers they were worried about a mass exodus and wiped season if they can him.

Worth the trouble of keeping, or worth the trouble of firing?

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back