The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Pretty thrilled with our recruiting this year. Portal and standard recruiting.

Retain Phillips and its icing.

I believe we’ll have another really good team next year.

Also, be my preference that ZZ waited until after Christmas to return, but I’m not a doctor so 🤷‍♂️
Definitely wouldn’t know how the numbers would work out if Phillips did return lol

Was that the same @Hoosier_Vol on Basilio at 12:15 today? “Ryan” likes Knecht’s name pronunciation (connect), that he expects IU to grab FAU’s coach next year, and TN isn’t great at any sport but is good at every sport.

Was that the same @Hoosier_Vol on Basilio at 12:15 today? “Ryan” likes Knecht’s name pronunciation (connect), that he expects IU to grab FAU’s coach next year, and TN isn’t great at any sport but is good at every sport.

Woodson swept Purdue in his second year and has gone to the dance in his first 2 seasons. I don't see him leaving Bloomington for a while unless a NBA team comes calling.

Reactions: walkenvol
Woodson swept Purdue in his second year and has gone to the dance in his first 2 seasons. I don't see him leaving Bloomington for a while unless a NBA team comes calling.

The radio HoosierVol thinks that the FAU coach didn’t put his name in play so that he’d be IU’s next coach. I didn’t hear a reason for a vacancy mentioned.

Reactions: johnfnkelly

VN Store

Back