The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

The fact that some of you can not only manage to sit through a baseball game but have strong opinions about it is a great reminder of how different we all are.

The fact that some of you can not only manage to sit through a baseball game but have strong opinions about it is a great reminder of how different we all are.
Tennessee is really the one team I can watch. Lol but I will say, I enjoy the softball team much more than the baseball team.

I think Dal is being a bit dramatic, but basically Dollander was dealing in the 1st game of our 7-inning double header. It was 1-1 in the bottom of the 6th and Tony pulled him with a runner on first for Burns who immediately gave up 5 runs.

Bad decision. But don’t think it’s the same as a post-season game.
Hindsight is 20/20 as the ole saying goes. The key is to take a pitcher out before he loses it. That's not easy to do but Tony probably saw something that indicated it was time to pull him. There is no way he knows that Burns isn't gonna have it.

Some people actually enjoy watching cars drive around in a circle for fours on their only day off. I will never get that one but to each his own.

I've said it before on here but I love the game of baseball; I also understand why some do not.
I’ve got no hate for anybody who enjoys it, but I have just never been able to get into it. I’m glad there are people out there who enjoy the stuff in life that I don’t but you’re a mystery to me.

Bediako staying in the draft. Big loss for Bama who also lost Brandon Miller, Noah Clowney, Jaden Bradley, Nimari Burnett, and Noah Gurley.

They could also potentially lose Mark Sears, Jahvon Quinerly...both to the draft. They've not done much in recruiting or the portal to curtail those losses, either. To top it off, they had to replace their entire assistant coaching staff.

Next year should be a testament to Oats's coaching ability. It will take perhaps a small miracle to make the NCAAT. They potentially lose their top 6 scorers, and perhaps 8 of their top 9.

Bediako staying in the draft. Big loss for Bama who also lost Brandon Miller, Noah Clowney, Jaden Bradley, Nimari Burnett, and Noah Gurley.

They could also potentially lose Mark Sears, Jahvon Quinerly...both to the draft. They've not done much in recruiting or the portal to curtail those losses, either. To top it off, they had to replace their entire assistant coaching staff.

Next year should be a testament to Oats's coaching ability. It will take perhaps a small miracle to make the NCAAT. They potentially lose their top 6 scorers, and perhaps 8 of their top 9.

He’s already made a damn fool of himself any way.

Let him suffer.

Honestly Kentucky is really intriguing to me as well, they currently sit at only 7 scholarship players with 5 freshman and 2 sophomores that only played 5 minutes a game combined last year. They missed on the only two players they targeted in the portal in Dickinson and Keshad Johnson. They are still waiting on decisions from the nba draft from Livingston, Oscar, and Reeves. Most people think Livingston and Oscar are gone and that Reeves will come back. But that is still only 8 players and only 1 experienced player.

A lot of Kentucky fans think they will able to get some grad transfers that haven’t transferred yet like Kobe Brown and other players that will drop out of the draft but I guess we will see.

Reactions: berryvol
Justin Edwards will have to be the next coming for them to do anything meaningful.
Yeah I really hate that we missed on him to Kentucky. But I think Kentucky’s ceiling will be based on how the freshman adjust to the college game and also if they can get any meaningful transfers along with the return of at least one of the 3 guys maybe coming back or not

Honestly Kentucky is really intriguing to me as well, they currently sit at only 7 scholarship players with 5 freshman and 2 sophomores that only played 5 minutes a game combined last year. They missed on the only two players they targeted in the portal in Dickinson and Keshad Johnson. They are still waiting on decisions from the nba draft from Livingston, Oscar, and Reeves. Most people think Livingston and Oscar are gone and that Reeves will come back. But that is still only 8 players and only 1 experienced player.

A lot of Kentucky fans think they will able to get some grad transfers that haven’t transferred yet like Kobe Brown and other players that will drop out of the draft but I guess we will see.

Oh lord please let Kobe Brown transfer out of conference. Don’t wanna see anymore of that guy.

Reactions: cncchris33

Appears Oats is just in the wrong place at the wrong time - hate to see it.

VN Store

Back