The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Hey guys I would like to ask for a favor. My wife is a preschool teacher and they are having a contest for which room has the best decorated bulletin board for September. Their board is the "Mirror, mirror on the wall.." theme. If you guys could throw some votes her way. I'll post the link below and all you have to do is find the picture of the "Mirror" board (It will say Mrs. Danielle and Mrs. Jenna underneath the pic) and hit the "like" for it. I really appreciate it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...mm66bCj7Kl&id=100057287146416&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Done ✔️

Hey, is anybody connected enough to status what the players are doing as a team now or when we can start to get some info, especially on the additions to the squad. Wish I had more than opinions and wishes to offer, but I mainly come on this board to get informed or celebrate, or share historical perspective on days gone by. I will of course defend my wife, my dog or my VOLS tooth and nail if I think they are unfairly referenced on the boards.

Hey, is anybody connected enough to status what the players are doing as a team now or when we can start to get some info, especially on the additions to the squad. Wish I had more than opinions and wishes to offer, but I mainly come on this board to get informed or celebrate, or share historical perspective on days gone by. I will of course defend my wife, my dog or my VOLS tooth and nail if I think they are unfairly referenced on the boards.

Here's a pic of my dog. She wasnt super excited about the whole situation.Screenshot_20230814_163311_Gallery.jpg

My Gator buddy used to say, "if we shut down your 30 year old beaner, we will beat you", and that was 2 years ago. I know that's racist, but I didn't say it

It’s racist, ignorant and dumb. Which makes sense for a person from Florida.

Santi is very clearly a person of European descent living in South America. Not that it matters.

Last edited:
It’s racist, ignorant and dumb. Which makes sense for a from Florida.

Santi is very clearly a person of European descent living in South America.
Exactly and I don't think Santi looks that old, maybe 25 at the oldest. I'm sure he was just trying to piss me off, like Gator fans are known to do

My Gator buddy used to say, "if we shut down your 30 year old beaner, we will beat you", and that was 2 years ago. I know that's racist, but I didn't say it
I don’t think I’d be friends with that ignorant racist. It really doesn’t surprise me that there’s people that still talk this racist talk. My wife is Mexican and she’s been called that word, and others all of her life in the USA. Sad my kids have to grow up and hear the same things.

Jamie Shaw is the National Basketball Recruiting Analyst at On3.

The Buzz: Bishop Boswell’s recruitment came down to Xavier and Tennessee, with Georgia making a push. At the end of the day, sources are telling me that Tennessee is carrying the momentum right now, with about a week until his commitment date.

The Buzz: Bishop Boswell’s recruitment came down to Xavier and Tennessee, with Georgia making a push. At the end of the day, sources are telling me that Tennessee is carrying the momentum right now, with about a week until his commitment date.
Was there an update on McCarty in there too?

Really hope this holds true and we can land Boswell. Need another PG next year.

Just seen Missouri has the #1 recruiting class according to 247 with addition of Boateng yesterday....6' 5" player ....

VN Store

Back