The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I so want to believe that this is the team. I WANT this to be the team so bad as well. I’m having fun anyway no matter how the season ends, but man I want this team to get over the hump….
Trying to keep myself from thinking the inevitable ending of injury or future tax accountant going for 30 in R32 aren’t awaiting us soon. This team can be the breaker of chains.

I’m pretty happy with the great regular season, however that doesn’t translate or mean going to the final 4, or the championship game.

What a game last night! Great to see DK hitting from deep, and I loved that Aidoo & Awaka got some time together again.

Santi needs 3 steals to hit 200 for his career, really hoping he can reach that in these last 4 games.

Huge game from ZZ, so close to a triple double!

Anyone know how the visit for Azavier Robinson went? He was supposed to be here for the game yesterday. 2025 4 star PG from Indiana.

Last year they had 8 on SEC first team, I think we could see 2 Vols maybe but definitely don’t think they’ll do 3.

DK obviously. Aidoo OR ZZ, I think ZZ is more likely because he could end the season leading in steals per game as well as assists per game. Aidoo is in top 5 in rebounds & blocks per game, but not leading in any category as of now.

Chance of getting 2 are pretty low, last yeah all 8 were from different teams.

No order, I’d say these are most likely first teamers.

DK
Sears
Reeves
Broome
Taylor
Clayton Jr.
BJ Mack (although I think Aidoo should get over him, they’ll put a USC Jr guy ahead of a 2nd Vol)
Sean East II (Mizzou is trash, but he’s had a great year)

VN Store

Back