The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Being the 1-seed in the west with Arizona as the 2 gives us the clearest path to the F4 with the best matchup. I'd rather play them in a potential E8 matchup than any of the other 1-seeds (Purdue, UCONN, Houston). And I also feel like Arizona stands the best chance of those four teams to be upset early on.

So location be damned, give me the 1-seed out west.
No 1 seed out west probably puts us in Charlotte

I wanted so much to see more of that from him when he was here. He'd grab a rebound around the basket and then kick it out to a guard rather than taking his 7 ft body to the hoop. Drove me nuts
He wasn’t a good rebounder especially being 7’-2” and never seemed to be able to gather himself after an offensive rebound without bringing the ball down to his waste. Great to see him doing well now and hope he has a long and prosperous professional career. He was a great teammate here and while not a star he did contribute.

Reactions: Sea Ray
Being the 1-seed in the west with Arizona as the 2 gives us the clearest path to the F4 with the best matchup. I'd rather play them in a potential E8 matchup than any of the other 1-seeds (Purdue, UCONN, Houston). And I also feel like Arizona stands the best chance of those four teams to be upset early on.

So location be damned, give me the 1-seed out west.
I don’t like hitchhiking that far, Chris.

He wasn’t a good rebounder especially being 7’-2” and never seemed to be able to gather himself after an offensive rebound without bringing the ball down to his waste. Great to see him doing well now and hope he has a long and prosperous professional career. He was a great teammate here and while not a star he did contribute.

That drives me crazy with all big men but especially with him because he never seemed to break the habit. He also wouldn't go back up strong and just dunk it. It was like he kept forgetting he was 7'2".

That drives me crazy with all big men but especially with him because he never seemed to break the habit. He also wouldn't go back up strong and just dunk it. It was like he kept forgetting he was 7'2".

This isn’t specific to Uros (Tobe and Aidoo were guilty of it Saturday night a time or two), but big guys drive me insane when they’re three feet from the rim and bring the ball down to their waist instead of keeping it up high away from traffic. Just dunk it or lay it in. No need to bring the ball down where it can get slapped away or tied up.

This isn’t specific to Uros (Tobe and Aidoo were guilty of it Saturday night a time or two), but big guys drive me insane when they’re three feet from the rim and bring the ball down to their waist instead of keeping it up high away from traffic. Just dunk it or lay it in. No need to bring the ball down where it can get slapped away or tied up.
Aidoo did it at least twice I noticed. I yelled at the tv at one point when he brought it down to his waist with no one around him but Sears who promptly smacked it away from him lol

Yep. For some reason they feel the need to make a move or get it together before they try to shoot and it's like.....just go immediately up and dunk man!

Reactions: BisonVol

VN Store

Back