The Official #1 Tennessee @ FSU CWS Game 3 Thread (Wed. June 19 3:45PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s a shower?
s-l1600.jpg

if we lose saturday i can finally change underwear i guess

We have you beat. For game 1 of the supers, I picked my kids up from swimming, took them to my office for the day, and we went straight to the game. I brought a change of clothes for them, but since they were swimming, I forgot that they would need underwear. But, the game went well.

However, when game 2 didn’t go well, my kids decided it was because they didn’t go commando at that one…

When the BaseVols lost to Evansville... my wife and I went to Chattanooga to watch To Kill A Mockingbird (thought I would hate it but nope liked it) for our 40th.... so I won't do that again until after the CWS! Doing My ALL for TENNESSEE!!!!!!

Reactions: TheBigOne10
I didn’t. Still waiting on the dang replay lol.
Same here. Know it sounds silly, but I set a timer for 3 1/2 hours from opening pitch and then check the score. I don't even get on this board until after the game ends. Can't see a score before it's final. If I watch a game live, we lose. I just finished watching the extended highlights of this one on YouTube. Great performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back