The Official #1 Tennessee @ Texas A&M National Championship Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 23 2PM EST) (ABC)

At times, yes he is. But badly inconsistent. Has an elite arm but will never make in the big leagues unless he figures out how to throw more strikes than balls. We are making him look better than he is. I was more impressed by their closer last night.

I agree! They have very good arms.

Reactions: Vol737
He should have barehanded that ball and the batter would have been out. His defense has been bad all year And cost us some runs.

Aside from running his pitch count up, Cortez is not slowing down. We are in serious trouble if we can't change the narrative in the next couple innings. This is looking more and more like a pitching clinic and we are yet again gonna be brides maids if noone steps up
Pitcher throws more balls than strikes and it’s a “clinic”? 🤔

That’s not what was being said. You said anyone that can’t hit a 101 mph fastball is nothing. You’re wrong. Stop.
No, that's not what I said. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said a guy predicted to go in the first round of the MLB draft better be able to hit a 101 mph fastball, period.

He's gonna see that a lot in the near future. If he can't do it consistently, he'll have a short tenure in the League.

Just hope their guy from last night can’t go anymore tonight or we are toast. We need to get into their garbage if they even have any.

VN Store

Back