The Official #18 Tennessee @ Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

He did make 3 of our 5 threes before that. Vescovi was the one that couldn’t hit anything tonight surprisingly. He was a complete no show.
lol , might be because Tx was focused on shutting down Vescovi. Big difference in what your narrative says. JJJ sucks , they should want him to shoot all night. 26% from 3.

Ha: after all that, and we're all typing how bad we are, we go on a huge run and could have won the game. Didn't like the last play/shot. Well-designed--and yes, James was wide open--but it's a 3. Three/four guys were converging on Ziggy as he drove toward the basket--and he should have been able to find somebody for a 10/12 foot shot, no? Credit to the Vols for the furious comeback--but can't score 3 points in 8 minutes and expect to win a game.

ZZ was in the lane with like 3 seconds left he has plenty of time to get a shot up on the drive but we kick it out to JJJ for a 3 in a 1-point game I just don’t get it.
There’s almost no way he doesn’t get fouled if he goes to the rim. Whether the refs would call it is another issue.

Anyone criticizing Barnes on that is being ridiculous. Players make the decision there based on what the defense does. Besides, JJJ had made nearly all our 3's tonight.

That phantom call against JJJ was BS especially considering how many times we got hacked on shots with no call at all. More incompetence from college refs...color me surprised.

This team is full of poor decision makers and average shooters. They played hard and came back but 50% from the foul line is abysmal and 35% from the floor is dreadful. It doesn’t matter how good your defense is if you can’t score and Barnes has never learned that lesson. At this point in his career he will never learn it

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Great comeback. Had a wide open shot with a guy who had made some shots. Hard to ask for more than that. Two guys were closing on Ziegler and he wasn’t getting a lay up. And that wasn’t a foul at the other end. Really ticky tac. My only question is why it took so long to play with their hair on fire.

VN Store

Back