The Official 2024 NFL Season Thread

My picks for Super Bowl are Lions, and the Chiefs.

Chiefs: It’s a safe pick because they’re a great team that has been in 4 of the past 5 Super Bowls.
Lions: A great team on paper again that can show the great 2023 season wasn’t lightning in a bottle because it’s achievable for them to learn how to close and prosper in the second half during adversity of competitive NFL playoff games.

The Lions defeat the Chiefs in a thrilling Super Bowl to finally bring a Super Bowl championship to Detroit Rock City.
Post of the year. ☝️

That line has been bad but Lamar has missed some throws and his placement is bad. Don't watch much of him though, is that normal for him?

Unless I missed a new rule change, I don’t think a dead ball personal foul is supposed to just offset with a holding penalty. Should it not be first the 10 yards from the spot of the foul, and then go 15 yards from that spot plus automatic first down?

Or put another way, I didn’t think dead ball fouls and live ball fouls offset.

That line has been bad but Lamar has missed some throws and his placement is bad. Don't watch much of him though, is that normal for him?
He's very underwhelming sitting in the pocket. Always has been. His deep ball is one of the worst in the league. Whar makes Lamar great (other than his rushing ability) is his ability to extend plays and find an open man, like he did on the Likely TD.

Unless I missed a new rule change, I don’t think a dead ball personal foul is supposed to just offset with a holding penalty. Should it not be first the 10 yards from the spot of the foul, and then go 15 yards from that spot plus automatic first down?

They didn’t say after the play so my assumption is live ball. I don’t think they count like they do in college

Holy hell those last two throws by Hurts were god awful

Relaxing on a leather couch on a cabin to watch the thrilling Packers Eagles game on Peacock.

It’s a high scoring game like its Arena Football.

VN Store

Back