The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

If you're gonna keep going on with this silliness , then please do not misrepresent what I said. I believe my words were that we were a fringe T25 team.

We just got our butts handed to us by an unranked team. I'm not sure what exactly what you could call us except highy overrated.
#1 Bama got beat by Vandy.....are they a fringe T25 team that is highly overrated?

Volnation-be honest. What stud top 10 wr would want to come play for THIS offense. Not saying it can't and won't morph into a more dangerous threat but you absolutely get nothing thrown to you where you can show playmaker ability in this iteration of this offense

Reactions: Vols919
Never been impressed with Nico. He has no emotions, honestly reminds me of Joe Milton. If we don’t rough the punter, good chance we still win. Just a very poor performance all around. We will always have 1-2 games like this a year. It’s just hard to win in the SEC. Our goal should be playoffs once every three years.
Tennessee’s goal should be to win the next game. They are not very good.

You guys are absolutely freaking stupid. Nico will be fine. With any freshman there are going to be growing moments no matter what they are paid. We had a chance as a team to win this game well before the last play. Stupid mistakes, play calling, penalties you name it. They still have everything to play for. But they have to get better and humble themselves and go to work. To be completely honest I believe this was the worst game plan Heupel has had as a coach here. The Defense did enough but in a close game discipline will get you beat. That is exactly what happened tonight. The OL sucked, Nico got rattled, couple that with the watered down play calls run run pass, welp there you have it. Arkansas played cleaner. Congrats and on to the next game

Can’t run the ball in that situation. The draw to Sampson. Lost too much valuable time. Our coach panicked tonight. We will beat the gators. First conference game at home. The playoffs are still there for the taking. Go Vols.

VN Store

Back