The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

4 losses in a row is a real possibility.

1. Well . . . We all know how we play against Florida. Their offense isn’t very good . . . But then again neither is our offense. And . . . They own UT. And have for a very long time.

2. Bama.

3. UGA.

Losing 4 in a row is very possible.

On the one hand . . . Nico is young and developing. On the other hand . . . Some of what we see is worrisome . . . And not typical for star QBs.

Sometimes his play was very Milton like tonight (overthrows / staring guys down / slow decision making).

The Florida game - per usual - is key. If we lose it . . . Then I really think we lose 4 in a row. This team won’t beat Bama or UGA. Bama had their bad game today . . . Unlikely it happens again.

Who thought we would ever say this:

We are wasting a good defense.

Volnation-be honest. What stud top 10 wr would want to come play for THIS offense. Not saying it can't and won't morph into a more dangerous threat but you absolutely get nothing thrown to you where you can show playmaker ability in this iteration of this offense
Yeah, the shine of when Hooker was here is about to wear off and recruits will notice. We will probably still spend money though so we will at least get their attention from that.

How does this happen after a week off?
The team was vastly overrated. Oklahoma (I think a possible 6-6 team) gave us some hints by stifling the run and moving the ball well with a mobile backup. We now know why they've
Clown post right here.
Solid post. I assume you picked Arkansas since you're a clairvoyant genius

Penalties, o-line, missed throws-dropped passes and conservative play calling all led to the L tonight. QB pressure early from Arkansas changed the tempo. UT couldn’t get a series without 1-2 penalties pushing them back. Not having reciever 1 or 2 for a good part of the game didn’t help. Let’s hope those kids come back next week. Bright side is tix to UT-Bama will now be affordable 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: OptimisticFan

VN Store

Back