The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Arkansas better than their record. Saban said so and he knows more about football than anybody on here.
Look at their record and how close they were to being 5-0.
I’m not sure what’s going on with the offense, but it appears the OU game exposed some things like tendencies, and Heupel needs to change some things up.
Nico looked awful. I would’ve thought he would be more poised after the OU game. I hope he can get his head right, because this season is not getting easier. Still got a few games out there that the Vols could lose.
Defense is carrying this team, which is a bright spot, but the lack of production on offense is putting too much pressure on them. Especially playing a team that runs the style that Arkansas does.
Good news is that we aren’t the only fan base with a Top 10 team that lost. At least we aren’t Bama 🤷‍♂️
Gotta flush this and get back on the right side next week when Florida comes to Knoxville. Still can make playoffs and much to play for. It’s not like in years past, where a loss would knock you out of the picture.
Praying that Squirrel and our other players are okay.
GB🍊

You guys are absolutely freaking stupid. Nico will be fine. With any freshman there are going to be growing moments no matter what they are paid. We had a chance as a team to win this game well before the last play. Stupid mistakes, play calling, penalties you name it. They still have everything to play for. But they have to get better and humble themselves and go to work. To be completely honest I believe this was the worst game plan Heupel has had as a coach here. The Defense did enough but in a close game discipline will get you beat. That is exactly what happened tonight. The OL sucked, Nico got rattled, couple that with the watered down play calls run run pass, welp there you have it. Arkansas played cleaner. Congrats and on to the next game
Nico wasn't the total problem. Josh has turned into a p**** with his play calling. Started last week. Any chance at the playoffs just ended. We got EXPOSED

Yep, outcoached but we were also out played and out smarted. Ross would never play another game for me after the running into the punter play. Absolutely the dumbest play I have seen in 74 years of watching the Vols.

We were exposed today for what we are, a slightly better than average team who still hasn't played anybody. NC State lost to Wake today and OU was lucky to beat Auburn who is one of the 4 worst teams in the conference. We are what we are.

Will lose to UGA and Alabama and be lucky to split Florida and Kentucky.

VN Store

Back