The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

I hope the hell you aren't talking about Heupel. If so, you are the biggest moron to post yet! I have never seen more idiots.
How many road losses are you willing to accept against far worse teams. Genuinely curious. I wouldn’t call to fire him? But if we lose to Florida next week the fire heupel crowd will get much louder. And I would understand

This one is on the poor play calling and on Nico but also don’t forget the big jump Hendon made in year two compared to year one. I just wish we had this defense next year when Nico starts mastering this offense.

Volnation-be honest. What stud top 10 wr would want to come play for THIS offense. Not saying it can't and won't morph into a more dangerous threat but you absolutely get nothing thrown to you where you can show playmaker ability in this iteration of this offense

Admittedly the passing game looks horrible. Alarmingly bad.

Arkansas passing game looked better than the Vols.

How come every time a team loses to Arkansas, it's because they suck? It's never because Arkansas played a good game? Well, Arkansas played a good game, and they are better than I gave them credit for. As I mentioned, they should probably be 6-0, but I still thought Tennessee would win easy.

Arkansas had 220+ yards of offense and had the ball for 20+ minutes in the first half and only managed 3 points.

Don't kid yourself, they are not a good team.

Okay tell me how great Nico is now ... pulled a Joe Milton. Ran out of bounds instead of throwing the fricken ball. This kid is not the future. Can we get some of our money back.
Either he is as clueless as Joe or had the 1st down and got out of bounds thinking he had a second left on the clock.
But Mr. Composure was rattled, he fumbled the previous snap right into Sampson's hands.

Arkansas better than their record. Saban said so and he knows more about football than anybody on here.
Look at their record and how close they were to being 5-0.
I’m not sure what’s going on with the offense, but it appears the OU game exposed some things like tendencies, and Heupel needs to change some things up.
Nico looked awful. I would’ve thought he would be more poised after the OU game. I hope he can get his head right, because this season is not getting easier. Still got a few games out there that the Vols could lose.
Defense is carrying this team, which is a bright spot, but the lack of production on offense is putting too much pressure on them. Especially playing a team that runs the style that Arkansas does.
Good news is that we aren’t the only fan base with a Top 10 team that lost. At least we aren’t Bama 🤷‍♂️
Gotta flush this and get back on the right side next week when Florida comes to Knoxville. Still can make playoffs and much to play for. It’s not like in years past, where a loss would knock you out of the picture.
Praying that Squirrel and our other players are okay.
GB🍊

1728185984224.png

Volnation-be honest. What stud top 10 wr would want to come play for THIS offense. Not saying it can't and won't morph into a more dangerous threat but you absolutely get nothing thrown to you where you can show playmaker ability in this iteration of this offense
The $8,000,000 QB is a fraud and the "elite offensive mind" coaching him is a scared gimmick man that lost his niche.

You can kiss all those star offensive linemen and wide receivers gooooooooooooooodbye. Clemson and Georgia will gladly take them back.

Yep, outcoached but we were also out played and out smarted. Ross would never play another game for me after the running into the punter play. Absolutely the dumbest play I have seen in 74 years of watching the Vols.

We were exposed today for what we are, a slightly better than average team who still hasn't played anybody. NC State lost to Wake today and OU was lucky to beat Auburn who is one of the 4 worst teams in the conference. We are what we are.

Will lose to UGA and Alabama and be lucky to split Florida and Kentucky.
Was the most influential play of the game

VN Store

Back