The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Yeah. It's pretty ridiculous. Tennessee lost one tough game on the road, and you would think by the comments the team is dead and buried.
Some of the drive-by posting is over the top and ridiculous. But it’s completely understandable that people be upset about this performance and pointing out some of the major issues plaguing our team right now. Emotions run high after a loss (and some wins), mainly because our expectations are high - and that’s a good thing!

I’ve been there as a miserable fan, always criticizing and frustrated throughout the season. I get it but it’s not worth it IMO. But obviously everyone is different. You do you.
I would love to learn to not get this upset after **** performances like this. I just can’t help it. We have no business losing to this Arkansas team. Auburn, had 5 turnovers and still put up the same amount of points as we did. That is insane.

My glasses are fine. If the Negas are going to come out in force, I will call all of them out. Thanks for your concern, bud.

You're quite welcome. I'm sure the program and its fanbase appreciate your efforts. In the end, it is simply a game, and folks are going to have different views on the outcome, win or lose. We'd all do well to remember that.

I'm actually hoping this L will give me some perspective in life to find other more important things to do on Saturday. I was duped into thinking this was a championship team with no weaknesses.
Fall Saturdays are too beautiful to let pathetic football ruin. Hopefully soon I will learn to not revolve my Saturdays around it.

I'm actually hoping this L will give me some perspective in life to find other more important things to do on Saturday. I was duped into thinking this was a championship team with no weaknesses.
I will watch them when I have nothing else to do. I am not going out of my way to watch this crap. Wasn’t Arkansas 108th on Defense. Saw that somewhere.

Reactions: Vols919
I would love to learn to not get this upset after **** performances like this. I just can’t help it. We have no business losing to this Arkansas team. Auburn, had 5 turnovers and still put up the same amount of points as we did. That is insane.

Arky usually has at least 2 turnovers a game, tonight none. Also, Green was much more accurate than he was against aTm or Auburn.

We played poorly and it bit us in the arse tonight. Got to get better.

I think they’re a good football team. This game saved their season. Did it ruin ours? That remains to be seen.

So our coach goes from the greatest thing since sliced bread to a complete moron. Tough crowd indeed.
He’s still great. But his coaching the past two games has been anything but great. Not sure what he’s dealing with, I’m sure he’s got his reasons. Still have faith that he will turn it around.

My main concern is whether we have behind the scenes issues and it’s causing this mess or whether we misjudged what we had early when we were playing a very weak lineup of Star Trek-level red shirts.

Me too. I place too much emphasis on sports, thinking they are a stress reliever for me. However, I resorted back in yelling at the TV and making a fool of myself. I’m probably more upset than the players and coaches. I bought into the hype thinking this year was different.

We could still go 10-2 and make playoffs, but I doubt that will happen.

VN Store

Back