The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Nico will grow from this. He will filter out the negativity from the fans and media. We will still have a shot at the playoffs. Our defense will give us a chance. Next Saturday night we will all be singing a different song of joy and happiness. We got beat on the road in the SEC. It happens whether we think they are good or not. It’s college football nor the NFL.
no playoffs on our future unless you mean watching on tv lol

Reactions: Vols919
Arch is better than Nico
Possibly. Texas has way more talent surrounding him as well. So much easier to call plays when your Oline isn’t getting their ass kicked every play and you have WRs that get open consistently. Nico was holding the ball though tonight longer than he should have. Definitely a crap show all the way around.

So fans should just not be critical because it could’ve been Vandy instead? I’ll say it again. If you are going to get upset at fans criticizing the game, heupels playcalling, Nicos play, etc. Then you should just log off. Because there is plenty of legitimate criticism
I’ve been there as a miserable fan, always criticizing and frustrated throughout the season. I get it but it’s not worth it IMO. But obviously everyone is different. You do you.

Reactions: RockyTop140
Good grief. The regular season is 12 games. Losing to Arkansas is obviously a massive blow. Anyone being upset at our play tonight is not a “negavol”. They just have eyes and watched the game.
Take the time to actually read the posts before you defend them. Tonight was not a good game for the VOLS, but some of these idiots act like we are 0-5. And ranked 134th in the country.

Good grief. The regular season is 12 games. Losing to Arkansas is obviously a massive blow. Anyone being upset at our play tonight is not a “negavol”. They just have eyes and watched the game.
Take the time to actually read the posts before you defend them. Tonight was not a good game for the VOLS, but some of these idiots act like we are 0-5. And ranked 134th in the

What is most troubling is the clear pattern of being a heavily penalized team in road games. To me, it’s an undeniable pattern.

Pre-snap penalties.
Dumb decision penalties.
Lack of discipline penalties.
This for sure! We seem to make the stupidest penalties at the worst times. It’s always been an issue!

I bet you kept all of your participation trophies.
Lol nice comment now piss off. We lost. Man up like these coaches and players are going to have too all is not lost yet. I agree we shouldn't have lost this game. Our players are the ones who should be embarrassed and Coaches too. Read the other posts before spouting off. Nico struggled his OL was worse. Stupid penalties, coaching. Just a lot to take in. Team lost this game as a whole.

Reactions: Pride85

VN Store

Back