The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

At this point this feels like a chair force slap fight, what are you guys even arguing about? TN is favored NOW, and WGWTFA worse then they is favored.....people putting too much AAS in they prune juice again. Calm down.

Vols insider drops update on key player that Tennessee will need in matchup against Oklahoma Sooners​

Price noted that Vols left tackle Lance Heard is expected to play against the Sooners on Saturday night.

"Lance Heard, I was told, last week could've played against Kent State," said Price. "But there was no reason to (play Heard), not when he kinda dinged up his ankle a little bit. Nothing high, it was a low deal. Low ankle."

Reactions: GordonC
Good movie.

I googled "fastest firing gun" and this is what showed at the top...

Some of the fastest firing guns include:

• Metal Storm
    This gun can fire 16,000 rounds per second, or one million rounds per minute, which is much faster than the M134 Minigun. The US Navy uses the Metal Storm on destroyers, battleships, and fast response units.

Good movie.

• Metal Storm
    This gun can fire 16,000 rounds per second, or one million rounds per minute, which is much faster than the M134 Minigun. The US Navy uses the Metal Storm on destroyers, battleships, and fast response units.
Well, my tin foil hat is made with Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty, so bring it on, I say!

Good movie.

• Metal Storm
Yes Metal Storm is wicked.

Didn't see any footage but here's footage of a prototype.

Well, my tin foil hat is made with Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty, so bring it on, I say!
Tinfoil hats is so Passe, Put radient barrier through your roofing and wrap your house. Save on electrical bill in butt loads immediately and no head device needed. Either way your then going to need to watch your router and all connected devices carefully. But this is some seriously heavy duty tinfoil on steroids basically. Faraday room/or trashcan is a good idea also.

I'm not just the linker, I am a client.

Tinfoil hats is so Passe, Put radient barrier through your roofing and wrap your house. Save on electrical bill in butt loads immediately and no head device needed. Either way your then going to need to watch your router and all connected devices carefully. But this is some seriously heavy duty tinfoil on steroids basically. Faraday room/or trashcan is a good idea also.

I'm not just the linker, I am a client.
@WoodsmanVol still wears a tin foil hat when he is in the Politics Forum

VN Store

Back