The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

I'm not nor have I ever been a penny loafer fan.....this looks nothing like a Moccosin boot if that is your inference. Futhermore no UTC Mocs ever liked that stupid shoe and that is why it had to die. UTC is located next to Moccosin Bend, and Maclellan Island which is known to be full of Moccosins, I am 100 percent sure the name comes from water moccosins aka cottonmouths.
cottonmouth-005.jpg

Being a fan of a FCS and FBS team, both of which I actually attended is not the wound you think.

I'm not nor have I ever been a penny loafer fan.....this looks nothing like a Moccosin boot if that is your inference. Futhermore no UTC Mocs ever liked that stupid shoe and that is why it had to die. UTC is located next to Moccosin Bend, and Maclellan Island which is known to be full of Moccosins, I am 100 percent sure the name comes from water moccosins aka cottonmouths.
View attachment 678200

Being a fan of a FCS and FBS team, both of which I actually attended is not the wound you think.
dey'z a bunch of dem fookers at the mouth of Wolftever Creek, two...I can first hand garantee that...a BUNCH of em

If we talkin SoCon, Go Bucs. Pi$$ on dem Mocs.
Dey had a basketball player one time, maybe name Shepherd or Shephard, who came up into the stands in a bb game in Johnson City one time.

VN Store

Back