The Official #6 TENNESSEE (3-0) vs. #15 Oklahoma (3-0) Thread - Zone Edition - 9/21 @ 7:30 EST - from Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK) - ABC

I hadn't been following NFL at all with everything going on with family mom etc. DAYUM. Kamara 4 TD's, and Hooker was looking good too against the Stealers. Alot of our brothers are showin up well in the NFL.

Vols player dismisses repeated concern about Nico Iamaleava ahead of clash with Sooners​

"Yeah, I'm not worried about Nico at all," Kitselman said. "Talking about loud, distractions, and all that stuff. The way Nico prepares himself. How confident he is in his play will take care of all of that."
Nico gone whip they ass.

Crowd Noise? Really in that half built stadium?

Alright number "22"

After WGWTFA...I hope they don't lose 4 more (but they likely will given the schedule) they really need to raise the money to finish this......it's embarrassing.

Gaylord_Family_Oklahoma_Memorial_Stadium.jpg

Don’t let up on Florida. Even when rotating in backups, pedal to the metal. Every play in the book. Up five scores? Engineer a 90-second scoring drive. Go for two. Got 10 touchdowns and five minutes on the game clock? Go for two more, heck, make it a baker’s dozen, 90-something points. Vols can rest Nico. Backups can make it happen, cap’n. They’re Florida. Burn them, then stomp their ashes.

Reactions: McDad
Crowd Noise? Really in that half built stadium?

Alright number "22"

After WGWTFA...I hope they don't lose 4 more (but they likely will given the schedule) they really need to raise the money to finish this......it's embarrassing.

View attachment 678266
How is Oregon louder with half the size and the loudest decibel reading was less than ours?

I’ve heard from numerous people, WTF being the latest, that have said Michigan stadium is dead as a cemetery. Don’t know how they got rated so high. I think the people making that list just went on size and reputation but never went to a game at any of them.

VN Store

Back