The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

@RDU VOL#14 Based on having eyes how about that. You think this is good coaching? Tell me where I was wrong from the jump. This is buttcheeks dude.
We have lots of problems, beginning w/ the oline, continuing w/ Nico has zero confidence and has made horrible throws and missed 2 sure fire touchdowns. Hes not seeing the field. Glad you’re thinking of me though. Don’t ever send me that condescending $hit again.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
There is no lack of freshman QBs playing this season, a lot of them much better than Nico to this point
Which one ? Serious question Arch playing sh1t teams ? He has a much better OL I would argue they have much better talent at WR as well. I will say Nimrod needs to play as he gets seperation. We need the OL to give a damn and let Nico settle in. The kid has a TON of pressure from this fan base but even being paid whatever his real NIL is .... The coaches need to put him in better positions to succeed. Nico needs to make better decisions with the football everything doesn't have to be 20 yards down field. The deep ball will come with confidence and he has lost some dating back to Oklahoma when his didn’t allow him to play the game. Just my opinion and maybe some of this is why. There will be mistakes with a young QB no matter who you put in. This OL is bad, let's hope they get it together and show something.

Reactions: VolGirl81
While the two holding penalties were by the letter of the law correct we see every week our guys getting raped and it is never called. I don’t understand. Not blaming the refs but those calls were very big. Seems they always call them on us right when we are getting something going.
Doesent matter if they can’t show some sort of bounce back rather than repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Texas gets Arch friggen MANNING

and we get

Nico

But then, Texas is actually protecting Arch so he is not getting run over every time and losing his confidence.
Time to share some blame. Our line isn’t great. But even if Nico has gotten time he hasn’t been great. He threw a boneheaded int as well. Missed wide open receivers. Time for him to share some responsibility.

While the two holding penalties were by the letter of the law correct we see every week our guys getting raped and it is never called. I don’t understand. Not blaming the refs but those calls were very big. Seems they always call them on us right when we are getting something going.
27 is held almost every time he rushes. Sometimes tackled. Never called

VN Store

Back