The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I think they learned that they simply are who they are: not very good.
So who's fault is it? Players, coaches, recruiting or what, we are in year 4 and it looks like we've regressed back to butch and pruitt territory. Not saying we are there yet but we definitely aren't anywhere near the teams we had in years 1 and 2

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
This loss will hurt. Napier is such a terrible coach.
Not only that, the team is awful. This isn’t a top talent SEC roster we’re playing. Napier is coaching for his job and caught UT at the perfect time to save it another season. Just like Pittman

Reactions: LLcoolDave
Kid getting paid like that. Time to learn you are not bigger than the program.
? There’s no indication he thought he was, he may simply not have the psychological makeup to be 1st QB. You turning down that $ if someone rains on you? Yeah….

Weird take.

Defense has been good at limiting points, but at the same time they need to be better at limiting possessions and getting the ball back in good field position. Turnovers in plus territory would be great too.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
We have lots of problems, beginning w/ the oline, continuing w/ Nico has zero confidence and has made horrible throws and missed 2 sure fire touchdowns. Hes not seeing the field. Glad you’re thinking of me though. Don’t ever send me that condescending $hit again.
So you thinking this coaching is solid. Got it man.

Got to block! Got to get the passing game going. Got to get down the field, man! Nico has got to get some confidence, and get rolling again.

VN Store

Back