The Official #8 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I almost feel bad for UF given how incompetent we were and they said "hold my beer"

That’s what I would say
How bout I say this. The fact we won hasn’t even made me that happy after the way it shook out. I’m just as upset/disheartened by our performance as I would be if we’d lost in OT. I once again got my hopes up for a team and they just aren’t it.

This is actually a good take on the game. It was horribly called, played and officiated game but the team learned how to persevere and fight for the win.

I didn't, I was so pissed off after Fla scored I typed some things i shouldnt have and I know better than to type when mad. But hey, we won. That's all that matters
I hear ya man. We all had a right to be upset tonight

The offense requires quick decisions. It’s not meant for a qb that needs 4-5 seconds to read the defense or wait for a slow developing play. Hooker was able to execute it perfectly because he could read a defense. Milton and Nico? Not so much. Hooker could also throw a good accurate deep ball. Milton and Nico? Not so much. Dylan Sampson seems to be the only person on offense pulling his weight and we’re lucky to have him. This Oline needs to do something, ANYTHING, different and Nico needs to learn to read and move up in the pocket instead of pulling it down.
I believe we are fine but nico is just inexperienced and instead of sitting the 2nd half of the 1st 3 games he should have been playing to get extra reps. The last 2 games has showed his inexperience

I don’t see our OL suddenly getting fixed or better. Biggest weakness we have, as I see it. Receiver room might be second-biggest weakness.
I’m not so sure receiver is a weakness on any other team. Put Brazell on any other team and he’s a world beater. Same with Matthews. Criminal that they aren’t targeting Brazell more - several times he had his man beat and they ignored him.

Reactions: Hbg

VN Store

Back