The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

That’s not what I initially responded to, you said had TN been in UF’s shoes we don’t get in and they only got in because they had someone on the inside. 1) we absolutely get in with same resume and have done so with a comparable to worse resume 2) nobody on the committee is affiliated with UF. If anything the FSU AD on the committee would vote against them to be petty.
Right about now I'd love to be in Florida's shoes. Looks like they're headed to Omaha.

I was working out in driveway and the monsoon hit. I had to hustle to get my equipment back up but I am drenched. I was hoping to get finished with a banger then tune into the Vols. Now based off yalls comments it seems like game will be delayed possibly? For context I live in Dandridge (Jefferson County) about 35 minutes from Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

7:06

Reactions: DeepSpringsVol
That’s not what I initially responded to, you said had TN been in UF’s shoes we don’t get in and they only got in because they had someone on the inside. 1) we absolutely get in with same resume and have done so with a comparable to worse resume 2) nobody on the committee is affiliated with UF. If anything the FSU AD on the committee would vote against them to be petty.
Well FSU swept them in the regular season so that would be good enough to vote “no” anyways. And yes, Scott Stricklin is on the committee, along with the other bubble teams that got in:

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back