The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

It’s a bit annoying they didn’t announce a delay earlier when we all saw this coming. Mostly because now I’m just sitting in the car outside of the stadium instead of sitting at home in a recliner.

But the good news is the radar shows that the rain will basically be entirely gone around 6:30. I suspect it will be a 7:15 start time and the entire game will get played tonight with little rain afterwards.

That was final RPI after playing 4 NCAAT games and our opponents continuing to play further boosting it; similar to what UF’s looks like today. I guarantee we weren’t 14 going into the NCAAT.

You’ve changed your tune now, you said we wouldn’t have gotten in, when I gave a fairly close comp you say well we shouldn’t have gotten and I’d been fine with that. That’s not the point. The point is any SEC team with an RPI of upper 20’s, the #1 SOS, the magic number of 13 SEC wins and a history of success (I.e. us the last 4-5 years) is getting in with that resume. So I firmly believe if our resume was the exact same as UF’s and the only difference is the name on the jersey, the result is the same.
You can believe whatever you want to believe but I’ve never changed my tune on this matter so stop trying to put words in mouth. If you aren’t .500 in conference you don’t deserve a spot. I’ve always said that. Unless we had Danny White on the committee we would never make it with that résumé. Plain and simple.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Just came back and checked the screen. Thanks, but it was a slider. Started moving more toward the south just as it neared the plate.

Is Weather Channel owned by the same folks who own ESPN? Asking for a conspiracy website.
So it sounds like with your accuracy you should be a meteorologist at your local TV station……

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back