The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

I don’t understand why those who think it’s all about a title don’t simply tune in for the final game of the year.

I think some of us have learned over the years that being a college sports fan, much like life, is about the journey. I’ve had a blast this season following our team. We won a regular season SEC title and I witnessed us follow that with a tournament title in Hoover. It’s been a memorable ride regardless of what happens the rest of the way. GBO.
Freak just low key called this the final game of the year!! He's from the future I tell ya.

You can believe whatever you want to believe but I’ve never changed my tune on this matter so stop trying to put words in mouth. If you aren’t .500 in conference you don’t deserve a spot. I’ve always said that. Unless we had Danny White on the committee we would never make it with that résumé. Plain and simple.
That’s not what I initially responded to, you said had TN been in UF’s shoes we don’t get in and they only got in because they had someone on the inside. 1) we absolutely get in with same resume and have done so with a comparable to worse resume 2) nobody on the committee is affiliated with UF. If anything the FSU AD on the committee would vote against them to be petty.

I was working out in driveway and the monsoon hit. I had to hustle to get my equipment back up but I am drenched. I was hoping to get finished with a banger then tune into the Vols. Now based off yalls comments it seems like game will be delayed possibly? For context I live in Dandridge (Jefferson County) about 35 minutes from Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back