The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

We can't catch a break. Reminds me of Basketvols.
The basketball team beat two Power 6 conference champions, the previous year’s national champion, and two other teams that made the second weekend. This baseball team wishes they had a resume like that right now.

The basketball team beat two Power 6 conference champions, the previous year’s national champion, and two other teams that made the second weekend. This baseball team wishes they had a resume like that right now.

And there was still a “fire the coach thread” that has 5600 posts and 223 pages of discussion. Poor Tony V doesn’t stand a chance. 🤣

We left bases loaded twice last night and 18K’s and still had a shot, had some chances tonight. I know it “feels” bad (and feels worse because it’s FLORIDA) but this team is a lot “closer” than most fans think. We’re a few DPs, a few swings, a few plays away from winning a few high quality series.

I know we have a lot of new starters, so growing pains are to be expected. The lack of effort or desire to win is absolutely inexcusable

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
We left bases loaded twice last night and 18K’s and still had a shot, had some chances tonight. I know it “feels” bad (and feels worse because it’s FLORIDA) but this team is a lot “closer” than most fans think. We’re a few DPs, a few swings, a few plays away from winning a few high quality series.
Errors have cost us 2 if not 3 games

In the meantime, it does “feel” bad.
But, turning that corner, I will be embarrassing my kids as I holler in the living room.

VN Store

Back