The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Moore is hitting north of .300 and has been one of the best and most consistent hitters this season. ā€œ2 complete gamesā€ isnā€™t a slump

4 backwards kā€™s last nightā€¦.- 1 for 4 tonight isnā€™t anything to write home about this series. Today on the radio, even Chris Burke was lamenting Mooreā€™s performance at the plate last night and was puzzled by Mooreā€™s ā€œapproachā€ last night. But ok.

Everyone can say what they want...but every team that we play is gonna bring there "A" game for us...because of last yr...fair or not but that's gonna be all yr...umps included especially behind the plate...but errors self inflicted don't help...

4 backwards kā€™s last nightā€¦.- 1 for 4 tonight isnā€™t anything to write home about this series. Today on the radio, even Chris Burke was lamenting Mooreā€™s performance at the plate last night and was puzzled by Mooreā€™s ā€œapproachā€ last night. But ok.
He obviously had a really bad night at the plate yesterday. It happens. Whatā€™s your point? Moore is hitting .326 with an OPS of 1.024 and slugging .547. He will be playing in MLB.

Itā€™s a tradition from Drew Gilbert. If you donā€™t like it then donā€™t watch šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Oh - the ole if you donā€™t like and accept everything a team and a player does then donā€™t watch because youā€™re a nega Vol.

Do you guys not have analytical skills? Do you guys live in some fantasy world where criticism should be banned regardless of the level of performance.

What a world you guys live in - it must be nice to be immune criticism. Everything is roses, candy and effusive praise.

He obviously had a really bad night at the plate yesterday. It happens. Whatā€™s your point? Moore is hitting .326 with an OPS of 1.024 and slugging .547. He will be playing in MLB.

Oh I am sure that barring severe injury Moore will play professionally but whether he will ever make a Major League Roster remains to be seen.

But I made my point. His hitting has been bad this series. That is indisputable.

Oh - the ole if you donā€™t like and accept everything a team and a player does then donā€™t watch because youā€™re a nega Vol.

Do you guys not have analytical skills? Do you guys live in some fantasy world where criticism should be banned regardless of the level of performance.

What a world you guys live in - it must be nice to be immune criticism. Everything is roses, candy and effusive praise.
Oh - the ole if you donā€™t like people calling out ā€œfansā€ for making false accusations then screw you and I know what I am talking about even though I never played SEC baseball.

Do you guys not have any common sense? Do you live in some miserable Hell where a team scores runs and the bullpen starts mowing hitters down but gets accused of giving no effort or desire to beat Florida?

What a world you guys live in - it must be nice to be so jealous of these boys since you never made it that far. Everything is doom and gloom. Why even have a season?

Reactions: taylorvol
Oh I am sure that barring severe injury Moore will play professionally but whether he will ever make a Major League Roster remains to be seen.

But I made my point. His hitting has been bad this series. That is indisputable.
I guess you define a slump over the course of 2 days. He did hit one off the wall today. Wellā€”You have certainly solidified your status as CNO. Chief NegaVol Officer. For you, perhaps it should be CAO. Chief Assanine Officer. LOL.

Reactions: VolPack22

No question Moore doesnt appear to be ā€œzoned inā€ this series thus far. Tonight he swung at 2 bad pitches early then let strike 3 go right by. He did get a good hit the last inning maybe that wakes him up. Heā€™s a better player than what heā€™s shown Fla thus far.

Reactions: patrick
I guess you define a slump over the course of 2 days. He did hit one off the wall today. Wellā€”You have certainly solidified your status as CNO. Chief NegaVol Officer. For you, perhaps it should be CAO. Chief Assanine Officer. LOL.
Hey letā€™s be careful. We wouldnā€™t want this jackwagon to stop watching. The baseball team will lose so much sleep over losing this ā€œfanā€.

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back