The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Didnt say trash don't put words in my mouth there is a big difference when you question what he is doing and dogging the person. Who the hell is jealous I don't give a damn how much they make maybe your jealous because it's not you making the money I done made mine in my lifetime so this is what I'm talking about someone has a reasonable opinion and know it all's like you start belittling people EVERYONE has a rite to an opinion I respect everyone's at all times I never tell someone their a negaVol or not a truefan that's ******** most people don't even know each other so don't act like you know more than anyone else.
I will respect your rite 😉

wow wow wow

Even expecting some of those numbers that's still demoralizing. This league is just ridiculously loaded. At this point I'm hopeful we'll start carving out some wins and get some confidence back into Dolly and Burns. I do expect our offense (quality at bats and baserunning in particular) and also fielding to be much improved by May. This is just a really tough league for young guys to "grow up" in.

wow wow wow

Even expecting some of those numbers that's still demoralizing. This league is just ridiculously loaded. At this point I'm hopeful we'll start carving out some wins and get some confidence back into Dolly and Burns. I do expect our offense (quality at bats and baserunning in particular) and also fielding to be much improved by May. This is just a really tough league for young guys to "grow up" in.
This is where we may differ in my opinion a true fan is that someone who pulls for their team no matter what, praise the team when it should be praised but also will question decisions by the coach and players of what is happening. Perfect example is Blake Burke he will be a great Vol and is one will most likely make more money than all of us put together in pro ball but his fielding decisions at first are sometimes questionable that's not bad to say the guy has nine or ten errors this year will his fielding get better most definitely yes but is he a top notch defensive player rite now no,and if that makes me a NegaVol so be it I see both sides of the discussion when I read it on here not just one.

This is where we may differ in my opinion a true fan is that someone who pulls for their team no matter what, praise the team when it should be praised but also will question decisions by the coach and players of what is happening. Perfect example is Blake Burke he will be a great Vol and is one will most likely make all of us put together in pro ball but his fielding decisions at first are sometimes questionable that's not bad to say the guy has nine or ten errors this year will his fielding get better most definitely yes but is he a top notch defensive player rite now no,and if that makes me a NegaVol so be it I see both sides of the discussion when I read it on here not just one.
I agree, I’ve said he should be at DH but Tony is the coach and I am going to support whatever decision he makes for this team. Just because you don’t agree with a decision doesn’t mean you can’t support him.

I agree, I’ve said he should be at DH but Tony is the coach and I am going to support whatever decision he makes for this team. Just because you don’t agree with a decision doesn’t mean you can’t support him.
Maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist my son hated it when I went to his games growing up I would tell him what he done great and then tell him what he done wrong that's just how I'm wired

Reactions: VolPack22
Maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist my son hated it when I went to his games growing up I would tell him what he done great and then tell him what he done wrong that's just how I'm wired
There’s nothing wrong with a father wanting the best for his son. The majority of times, players know where they messed up, they just get too frustrated and start pressing and make more mistakes. At the end of the day, baseball is a kids game and if you aren’t having fun then you are going to be thinking too much and compounding your mistakes. I’m sure that was brought up at some point in Tony’s speech last night with the guys. Don’t think, forget about the record, forget about rankings and all that. Just go have fun.

I have followed and attended Vols sports as far as I can remember and at my age that's not to far back,but I never complained or critized any college athlete even Helton was the greatest at baseball but he had his wtf moments.But now since this NIL stuff I don't get mad if someone critizes any player that is making money they are paid to do a job and I understand a few bad games a person can have but the same mistakes over and over every game is a little ridiculous.I will still watch the games with my grandson and curse the tv.Go Vols from a 1983 Alum
NIL money is peanuts with a few exceptions in baseball. 99% of baseball players leave with thousands in debt. 11.7 doesn’t go very far.

VN Store

Back