The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreiling with his usual sneaky performance.... 4-6 3 RBI and walk off... This team has no give!
CMo with the cycle! Like, who does that? Won the triple crown, on the #1 team and keeps being disrespected. Blows my mind, but obviously it fuels him because he and this team have no quit. They refuse to lose. We got this. Go Vols!

CMo with the cycle! Like, who does that? Won the triple crown, on the #1 team and keeps being disrespected. Blows my mind, but obviously it fuels him because he and this team have no quit. They refuse to lose. We got this. Go Vols!
He’s definitely the best player at UT in a long damn time.

I’m celebrating but you are checking your list just like Butchy boy Jones.

You can stand on your name calling.
Oh I don't know who you are what you posted. It wasn't until you cried about being criticized for what you posted. The context said it all. Stop being a whiny B. And when you do that others won't criticize you. Hope that helps

Hit for the cycle…then his 5th hit was the biggest of them all! Go figure! Amazing!

I told people in my group chat that if CMo came up in the 9th we were walking this thing off! I’ve had confidence in this offense all season long. We had a 1 week lull against Missouri and the start of Florida but outside of that they have been consistent ALL season long. They are better than the 2022 team offense statistically and this game just proves it. Worst pitching performance by regular pitchers since Georgia Game 1 and they overcome the odds. I don’t know how you don’t love this team!

I told people in my group chat that if CMo came up in the 9th we were walking this thing off! I’ve had confidence in this offense all season long. We had a 1 week lull against Missouri and the start of Florida but outside of that they have been consistent ALL season long. They are better than the 2022 team offense statistically and this game just proves it. Worst pitching performance by regular pitchers since Georgia Game 1 and they overcome the odds. I don’t know how you don’t love this team!

imagine how good we could be if we could run Frank off though!!

So how you feeling for Beam on Sunday?

Oh I don't know who you are what you posted. It wasn't until you cried about being criticized for what you posted. The context said it all. Stop being a whiny B. And when you do that others won't criticize you. Hope that helps
There you go again with your name calling. I was responding to the Butch Jones list in his back pocket guy “keeping receipts” but you felt the need to start talking ish and intervene.

You can pound sand or whatever. Use your words “forest”. But I’m not sure you can use words eloquently.

I’m celebrating.

Hey guys…sorry I’m late. What’d I miss?

giphy.gif

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Ecstatic about the win, but looking forward to Sunday, I really hope we clean up our defense. I know some will blame pitching, but I think bad defense is the reason FSU was able to get ahead to begin with. Gotta play smart when we're in the field and stop with the errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back