The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that big of deal imo. It might be 150-200 man hours of work lost, which actually isn't that much compare to some goof ups that go on at AT&T. We'll figure it out later.

No joke on the grace thing though. I view mistakes as an opportunity to grow loyalty. It'd be easy to go nuts and release people from this level of work, but they're also difficult to replace.

Unfortunately, I did have to reveal that I'm one of the top guys in charge, but those that were there said they'd keep a lid on it.

Again, no big deal imo because it'll happen again because we're human.

Thanks for your support though. I honestly try to do in real time with the next life in mind.

It also creates opportunity for other people to ask me why I'd under react and be accepting of it etc and YOU know the direction I'd take that.
LOL--a lot of time elapsed between reading the first sentence and the rest of your post. I had just started reading when Wilkerson called our first hit of that 9th inning... after that I got a bit distracted.

It's been my experience that most managers are managers of "things" (problem solvers) and a rare few are adept at managing people. Few are both. I always supposed those who are had to learn one or the other.

They certainly have my respect--and a little awe. People are just all over the place! They/we will be perfectly logical, perfectly thoughtful, perfectly focused day after day--then suddenly do something just the opposite, for no apparent reason!

I only have to manage myself, and there are days when I just need a break from me, too!

Nothing to change hitting wise! Top offense! No more errors rest of Omaha would help more than the dongs! I’ll take them both!

I agree. Hanging 6 runs on one of the best pitchers in CBB would’ve been enough. The errors kept fsu in the game. Clean those up and we’re a juggernaut for sure.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Lol at talking heads now belly aching over
Burke check swing. LOTS of missed calls by ump, don’t isolate one instance like a moran.

It’s FSU’s version of the Bartman incident. It could’ve gone either way but they still gave up more hits to lose—AND their coach made the mistake of pitching to a guy who had batted the cycle. Don’t even give CMO the opportunity for double. Look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back