The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

OTOH, are you saying that LSU (!) will miss the NCAA if Bama does the opposite of losing. (I can't bring to type the other word in conjunction with Bama.)

Maybe I would hold my nose here and take LSU watching from Baton Rouge. Of course, Florida and Vandy, too. But that strikes me as too good to be true that all 3 could miss based on this one game outcome.

Does this mean that we have to bump this preacherman guy to “insider status?”
😜
I'm sure a known troll or quasi-troll would show up in a RF recruit's thread in this circumstance, jealous and hostile, and declare emphatically that PM is fake. Deer lort.

Last edited:
OTOH, are you saying that LSU (!) will miss the NCAA if Bama does the opposite of losing. (I can't bring to type the other word in conjunction with Bama.)

Maybe I would hold my nose here and take LSU watching from Baton Rouge. Of course, Florida and Vandy, too. But that strikes me as too good to be true that all 3 could miss based on this one game outcome.
LSU is probably out regardless of what Alabama does. They currently have the lowest RPI of all the 13-17 teams. However, in the new tool (KPI), LSU slots in ahead of both Florida and Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt is actually the lowest rated in that tool. Florida and Vanderbilt both beat LSU head to head so LSU would be out imo.

We had a crazy day carting the kids around today…soccer games, piano recital, and then a play. Kept up on my phone as much as I could but just now watching the highlights. Glad to see Zander had one of his best days! This pitching staff ain’t half bad…
Here too…many thanks to all for the updates as I was hiding my phone while being drug through 2+ hours at the antique mall 🤙🏻

Seeds 1-6 and 12 are set. Have to wait for the last game of the regular season to determine 7-11. I believe these are the current standings at the moment:

1. Tennessee
2. Arkansas
3. Kentucky
4. Texas A&M
5. Mississippi State
6. Georgia
7. Vanderbilt
8. Florida
9. South Carolina
10. LSU
11. Alabama
12. Ole Miss

That sounds too good to be true, but if it's true..

It increases the likelihood Vanderbilt, Florida, and LSU all miss the NCAAT. No way they are taking five 13-17 teams. 6 SEC teams are solidly in and two, possibly 3 spots up for grabs. Vanderbilt, Florida, and LSU have the lowest RPI of the 13-17 teams so they would be the odd teams out. I’m rooting more for those three teams to miss the NCAAT.
1716077577672.gif

VN Store

Back