The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

Can't take my eyes off Auburn though. Balk, hit batters and announcers said how many time Alababa was hit in this series and it was 20 something. smh

Reactions: VolPack22
I'd like to watch the highlights of KenSucky losing, but is there some way one of you nerds can import those highlights into an advanced editing program, and change the VandyGirls uniforms into something unrecognizable? So I wouldn't have to accidentally see them win. 😂

Last edited:
I'd like to watch the highlights of KenSucky losing, but is there some way one of you nerds can go import that into an advanced editing program, and change the VandyGirls uniforms into something unrecognizable? So I wouldn't have to accidentally see them win.

I would, but I’m apparently 87 now. How bout I give the young bucks a shot with something to work from?

1716078875300.png

Fun fact, all of Arkansas’ 14 runs given up today were earned so we ended up with the exact same number of earned runs given up on the SEC Only season. Arkansas ended up pitching more innings so they will end with an ERA just a smidgen better than ours but still what an accomplishment, considering our conference ERA was in the middle of the conference halfway through the season.

Arkansas 4.13 ERA

Tennessee 4.35 ERA

VN Store

Back